~*THREE*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

“What?” Jonghun asked Hyun Woo still not being able to believe his eyes. Did Lee Hyun Woo who hadn’t even gotten to first base with Suzy was going to ask her to MARRY him? That was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard. “I’m planning on asking Suzy to marry me.” Hyun Woo repeated uncertainly. “No offence dude but aren’t you guys too young to get married?” Jonghun said honestly. Hyun Woo nodded.

“I know we are but I really want to take care of Suzy. She’s a wonderful girl & I don’t want to wait till someone tries to steal her from me before I make a move.” Hyun Woo’s face was dead serious. Jonghun didn’t know how to react to that statement so he kept quiet. “I mean I’ve never kissed her before but..” Hyun Woo looked dejected. “You’re going to marry a girl whom you’ve never even kissed before though you’ve dated for six over years?” Jonghun tried to keep the snarky tone out of his voice to his best ability.

“Suzy is not the kind of girl who likes to go on romantic dates that allows a guy to actually make a move.” Jonghun had to agree with that statement. “Maybe you should kiss her before you propose.” Jonghun said carefully.

“Do you have any ideas as to how I should do that?” Hyun Woo scratched his head sheepishly. Jonghun stifled back a laugh. Lee Hyun Woo was absolutely clueless on how to woo a girl. However since it was Bae Suzy he was talking about Jonghun knew that the guy wasn’t entirely to be blamed either.

“Your mocha latte & biscotti Jonghun shi.” Suzy set a tray of fragrant coffee & crispy biscotti in front of Jonghun. He raised his eyebrows. It was one of the few times that Suzy had addressed him respectfully & that to only because of Hyun Woo. “She must really like him to suppress her real self from him.” Jonghun felt a mix of surprise & disappointment at that realisation.

Jonghun took a bite of biscotti & his eyes widened in surprise. They were the most.. horrible biscuits he had ever tasted in his life. “How is it?” Suzy looked at him her eyes shining expectantly. Jonghun met her eyes & didn’t have the heart to hurt her feelings. She must have put in a lot of effort to slog for the biscotti. “It’s delicious Suzy.” He said finally. Her eyes lit up with delight.

“Really?! Omo.. Then I should try out my recipe for chocolate cake next time around.” Suzy clapped her hands excitedly like a little girl. Jonghun swallowed the remaining of his biscotti with extreme difficulty & made a mental note to keep Suzy occupied so that she wouldn’t think of baking anything again for the next 200 hundred years or so.

“Are you sure that you don’t want Jonghun shi to drop you at your work Hyun Woo oppa?” Suzy looked disappointed when Hyun Woo refused to let Jonghun give him a lift. “No thank you Suzy. I’ll just walk there since it’s nearby. I need to think about an important matter. Can I see you tomorrow night?” he asked her hopefully. Suzy beamed back her cheeks flushing with happiness.

Jonghun watched her intently & rolled his eyes. As much as Suzy pretended to be a tough as nails girl she was still a giggly young teenage girl when it came to Lee Hyun Woo. “How is that Suzy turns into a blushing school girl with Hyun Woo when I am so much more better looking & charming?” Jonghun wondered for the millionth time.

It wasn’t as if he was interested in Bae Suzy in a romantic way. Jonghun liked hot & fast women. Suzy was neither but her disinterest in him made her a person of interest to Jonghun.

“What are you talking about? Hyun Woo oppa is thinking of WHAT?!” Suzy screamed her voice reverberating inside the car. “Jeez.. I’m right beside you Bae Suzy. Why are you screaming on top of your lungs?” Jonghun made a pained face. “Are you absolutely SURE that Hyun Woo said that?” Suzy’s eyes shone brightly in the dim interior of the car. “Does he makes you that happy?” Jonghun’s question was genuine.

“Of course he does. What kind of question is that?” Suzy shrugged. “So are you going to marry him?” Suzy turned to look at Jonghun her large eyes rather curious. “Why are you so concerned if I marry Hyun Woo oppa or not? You better not be too possessive if not I might get the idea that you have fallen in love with me.” Suzy snorted.

Jonghun immediately did a double take. “Oh please. I just think that I would need to send out a recruitment notice to hire a new private secretary slash slave if you get married to that bore Lee Hyun Woo.” Jonghun answered quickly.

“Hyun Woo oppa is NOT a bore. You are a bore. With your lavish hairstyle & AIDS inducing lifestyle of sleeping with a different girl every night.” Suzy retorted. “There you go again with the comparison with me & Hyun Woo.” A flash of irritation crossed Jonghun’s handsome face. “You started it first. Now where are we going?” Suzy asked resting her head on the seat.

“Why don’t you tell me? My schedule is free for the rest of the day.” Jonghun finally lightened up. “I don’t know either. Shall we watch a movie or something? I heard Snow White & The Huntsman is a nice show.” Suzy checked her phone for movie schedules. “Alright. I’m game for everything. Dinner at our favourite seafood restaurant after the movie?” Jonghun asked gunning the engine. “Only if you’re paying.” Suzy smiled.

“You get the tickets. I’ll get the popcorn.” Suzy told Jonghun when they found a long queue both at the ticket booth & the snack counter. Suzy returned to the ticket booth with an extra large bucket of sweet & salted popcorn & a giant sized Coke with two straws when she found Jonghun flirting with the pretty ticket booth attendant behind the glass panelled counter.

“So.. How about a date tomorrow? We could go to this great seafood restaurant I know.” Jonghun laid his charm fully on the girl. Suzy could see three feet away that the woman was already a goner. “Sure.” she replied in a husky voice. “You mean the seafood restaurant that we are going later this evening Jonghun honey?” Suzy called out to him.

Jonghun’s expression changed & he gritted his teeth silently telling Suzy to shut up. The face of the pretty ticket booth attendant fell. “You should totally bring your boyfriend to the Seoul Seafood Resturant.” Suzy said & linked her arm through Jonghun’s & dragged him away from the glaring woman.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Jonghun demanded. Suzy the giant Coke into his hands & popped a piece of popcorn into . “For fun. That was revenge for ordering me about in front of Hyun Woo oppa.” She smiled vengefully. “You are one manipulative .” Jonghun grabbed a fistful of popcorn for himself.

“Thank you for the compliment.” She giggled. While walking to their cinema Suzy noticed the admiring looks Jonghun got from the women & the envious looks he got from men. He on the other hand enjoyed every moment of it & basked in the glow of attention. “You are really cut out for it.” Suzy remarked. “Cut out for what?” Jonghun’s attention was on a cute buxomy girl who was standing with a large heavily tattooed man.

“Cut out for attracting attention. Um.. I think that man is her boyfriend. Unless you want a black eye & a bloody lip you’d focus your attention back on the popcorn.” Suzy said promptly. “Aren’t you missing Hyun Woo? Why do you seem so happy?” Jonghun smiled when Suzy planted the enormous bucket of popcorn on her lap & started eating in an unladylike manner.

“I’m going out on a date with him tomorrow night & I already know that he is planning on marrying me. What else do I have to worry about?” Suzy gave Jonghun a piece of popcorn. He accepted it & reached for more when she smacked his hand playfully. “Don’t be selfish. Are you really going to eat that huge bucket of popcorn by yourself?” Jonghun wanted to know. “Watch me.” Suzy grinned.

“Wow. You really did. Don’t tell me you’re still hungry after that?” Jonghun watched Suzy burp as they left the cinema. “I am. Let’s go for seafood!” Suzy grabbed his arm. “You’ve got a bottomless pit for a stomach. Your husband is one unfortunate guy. He has to feed you for the rest of his life.” Jonghun teased Suzy & got a smack on the back of his head as a reply.

“Yah Bae Suzy.. Does Hyun Woo know that you’ve got such a voracious appetite? Please don’t eat like this in front of him or else he’s going to flee to Mongolia.” Jonghun laughed as he watched Suzy eating a prawn in an absolutely unglamorous fashion with spicy sauce dribbling down her chin. “Hmph. You are not Hyun Woo oppa so don’t worry about that. Let him worry about that.” Suzy told him while chewing.

“So I am the only one that you can be yourself with? Why can’t you show Hyun Woo your true self? If he really loves you then he would accept you just the way you are.” Jonghun helped himself to some grilled squid. Suzy stopped chewing & then looked at him.

“What if he.. he doesn’t like the real me?” she asked in an uncharacteristically small voice. “Then he doesn’t love you nor does he deserve you.” Jonghun answered instantly. “Thank you Jonghun. You might be a handsome womaniser who can sweet talk even a hornet but you know how to make me feel better.” Suzy fed him a prawn. “Anytime babe.” Jonghun put on his best cheesy movie voice causing Suzy to burst out into laughter.