~*ONE*~

~* ♥ MiNE ♥*~ ft Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Bae Suzy (Miss A)

 

“Bye babe.” A seductive voice whispered into Jonghun’s ear. He opened his eyes a crack & saw HyunAh’s pouty lips a few millimetres away from his face. “You’re leaving?” he asked her groggily. “Yes. I’ve got to go to work. Unlike some of us here I was not born rich.” HyunAh brushed her lips against Jonghun’s. “Very funny.” He kissed her back gently. “Stop it. If you continue doing that I’ll not have the mood to go to work anymore.” HyunAh smiled blissfully.

“Then don’t.” Jonghun answered cheekily. “No can’t do. Can I see you tonight?” HyunAh asked hopefully. “I’m busy tonight. How about tomorrow?” Jonghun drawled. It wasn’t his policy to spend two nights in the row with the same woman. “Call me.” HyunAh kissed him again & sashayed out of the bedroom.

Jonghun admired her curves in that tight minidress & smirked. He didn’t like to blow his own trumpet but he was amazing in scoring the hottest & most beautiful women without even lifting a finger. It was thanks to his God given flawless good looks & smouldering charm. “Thank you God.” He grinned at the ceiling.

“Ooh.. Talking to yourself. First sign of delusion.” A tall fair-skinned girl walked into the bedroom without knocking. “Nice to see you too Bae Suzy.” Jonghun sat up & watched her pulling the curtains apart to let the streaming sunlight into the darkened room. “Ergh. Do you have to do that? It’s so early in the morning.” Jonghun pulled his blankets over his head.

“It’s eleven o’clock into the day. Almost noon and it’s early in the morning to you? Had a late night?” Suzy’s voice dripped sarcasm. Jonghun pulled the sheets down so that he could look at Suzy. She perched herself on the chair opposite his side of the bed & smirked.

“Did you meet HyunAh on the way out?” Jonghun asked. “I met her on my way IN when she was on her way OUT. So I was right. You did have a late night.” Suzy examined her nails with a bored expression.

 “I really don’t know why you are always so disapproving of my lifestyle? Women who sleep with me do it of their own accord. I do not force them.” Jonghun sat up & his blanket fell to his waist exposing his toned midriff. “I’m sure you don’t. You just seduce them with your looks so they’ve no choice but to fall under your spell. Now cover up please. I don’t want to contract any eyesores.” Suzy pursed her lips.

“What? You don’t like it?” Jonghun examining his abs. “Not on you.” Suzy replied immediately. “Are you jealous because I’m ier than your boyfriend?” Jonghun asked & found himself hit squarely in the chest with a cushion.

“Don’t compare Hyun Woo with yourself. He’s not like you.” Suzy shrugged. “That’s true. I’m much more handsome & hotter and I get more girls.” Jonghun nodded thoughtfully & then held up his hand in surrender when he spotted Suzy getting ready to attack him with another cushion.

“If you’re done blowing your own trumpet can you please get ready quickly? You’re going to be late for work.” Suzy pointed at the clock on the bedroom wall. It’s my office. I can go whenever I please.” Jonghun laid back down on his comfy bed lazily. “You have a lunch meeting at 1pm with one of our biggest clients.” Suzy checked her phone for Jonghun’s schedule.

“Can I skip it please?” Jonghun grinned irresistibly. Usually women would start getting embarrassed when he did that but grinning at Suzy was about as effective as grinning at a stone wall. That woman was immune to his charms. “Oh yes you can miss it. Why don’t you appoint me as the CEO of your company then I can take over your responsibilities?” Suzy rolled her eyes.

Jonghun still refused to get up from his bed & continued smiling at Suzy as if daring her to make him. “How many times do I have to say the same thing to you? I am stronger than you.” Suzy stood up & cracked her knuckles. “I doubt it. I’m a guy.” Jonghun continued annoying Suzy. She sighed. “Fine. You asked for it.” without hesitating even for a second Suzy jumped onto the bed & dragged Jonghun out by his arm.

“Hey! Watch the face! It’s precious.” Jonghun protested. “It won’t be so precious once I’m done with you.” Suzy growled. “Okay okay. I’m getting up now. Don’t harm me physically. I admit it. You are stronger than me!” Jonghun quickly moved away as Suzy advanced towards him with an evil grin.

“You have fifteen minutes to shower and another fifteen to get ready.” Suzy started her stopwatch. Knowing that she would keep her word about actually hurting him Jonghun scrambled to the bathroom.

Feeling the hot needles of the show raining down his back Jonghun felt his aching muscles relax. He started smiling when he recalled Suzy manhandling him back in the bedroom. “That Bae Suzy.. She is the only woman who is immune to my charms.” Jonghun laughed. His relationship with Suzy was a strange one indeed. He had first met Bae Suzy five years ago when she was 14 and he was 18.

A couple of bullies had started picking on a disabled girl walking on the street and started demanding for her lunch money. Jonghun wanted to intervene & teach those brats a lesson when a 14 year old girl had barged in & beat the crap out of the bullies.

Jonghun watched open mouthed as the girl dodged all the clumsy blows from the bullies while dealing out powerful blows of her own. “Next time don’t even think of bullying her.” she had growled & led the disabled girl away. His curiosity piqued Jonghun had followed the two girls.

“Next time come out with your parents okay? If not those bullies will pick on you again. Here you go. Take my pocket money as well and take a taxi back home.” Suzy had handed the girl her pocket money without even batting an eyelid. The younger girl gave Suzy a hug before walking away looking relieved.

Jonghun watched Suzy smiling after the girl & she started to stand up to leave when he rushed towards her. “Hey! What is your name?” he had asked her breathlessly. “Why? Who are you anyway?” she wanted to know. “I just saw you beat up those bullies. Aren’t you scared? You’re a girl.” Jonghun said. Suzy had raised her eyebrows. “I’m a girl who had just taken on two male bullies. Thank you for your confidence in me.” Suzy had remarked & walked away.

“Hey.. Wait a minute! I’m sorry if I sounded judgemental but I’ve never seen anyone like you.” Jonghun ran after her. “Can we be friends?” he held out his hand. Suzy gave him a thoughtful once over. “Alright. You seem sincere.” She shook his hand. “So what’s your name?” Jonghun asked her again. “Bae Suzy.” She answered. “Yours?” she asked. “Choi Jonghun.” Came the smiling reply.

“Yah! Did you die in there? Hurry up! Your fifteen minutes were long over!” Suzy banged on the door & Jonghun woke up to the reality. “Coming. Don’t break down the door.” He yelled back. Suzy was capable of breaking down the teak door without much effort. Jonghun learnt not to underestimate Suzy’s strength. He had been beaten by her at strength challenges countless times that were both a humorous & humbling experience for him.

Suzy was texting Hyun Woo when Jonghun emerged from the bathroom his only towel wrapped around his waist. “Jeez.. Couldn’t you have brought an extra towel?” Suzy rolled her eyes. Jonghun was nice enough to her but sometimes his overconfidence at his own good looks annoyed her. He seriously thought that she would fall for his hot body or something.

“Dream on.” Suzy told him without even looking up. Jonghun’s face fell. No matter what he did Suzy was never flustered. “Maybe next time I should just come out .” Jonghun grumbled. “Even that wouldn’t work.” Suzy replied smiling at the screen of her phone. “Are you a lesbian?” Jonghun turned to her his handsome face serious. Suzy threw a cushion at him in reply.