Chapter 28

I Aim to Please You...

Ryeowook's POV

"Ryeowook... do you love me?"

I blushed and got flustered almost immediately.  I looked at Kyuhyun, my eyes wide in surprise.  He looked back, his eyes searching mine seriously.  I shot a quick glance at Henry and he smiled, but didn't offer any indication of how I was supposed to respond to such a sudden and serious question.

"I-i... uh..."

I saw Kyuhyun's eyes droop slightly, and my heart thrummed in dull pain.  I honestly hated to see him looking so sad, but I felt like I had been backed into a corner.  It was too fast, too rushed.  How could I concievably answer truthfully under such circumstances?

It wasn't fair for me to give an answer either way when I didn't know the answer myself.  I stepped closer to him and took his hands in mine.  I smiled up at him, and answered him honestly.

"Kyu... I know I like you a lot.  I know I want you to be happy, and I know I want to be with you.  But it's too early for me to say I love you"

He avoided my eyes, but I squeezed his hands tighter, still watching him intently.

"I'm not saying I don't love you... i-it's just that I-i don't really know..."

He finally looked at me, and I smiled at him.

"I've never been in love before, not really.  So I don't know know it feels"

The sadness no longer lingered in Kyuhyun's eyes.  He looked hopeful, and he smiled at me, looking determined.  He pulled me into a hug, and I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding.  He nuzzled his nose into my hair and he whispered,

"I'll help you, I'll help you understand how it feels.  I'm sorry..."

I shook my head against his chest,

"No, I'm sorry.  I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long, and I'm sorry I still can't tell you I love you too... at least not now"

His hold on me tightened, but he didn't say anything.  I knew it hurt him, but I also knew that it was okay. 

Henry cleared his throat awkwardly, and I stepped away from Kyuhyun, blushing intensely.  Kyuhyun frowned at the loss of contact and he glared at Henry mildly,

"Seriously?  You're still here?!" he grumbled.

Henry rolled his eyes and scoffed,

"Uh sorry to burst your bubble, but we got a freakin' murderous on our asses right now.  You guys can cuddle once were safe, okay?"

I tensed at the reminder, and Kyuhyun stopped his complaining.

"Right" Kyuhyun said, his eyes snapping back into a focused look.

"Okay, first things first, we need to get out of here.  Henry, go call mom and tell her I need to talk business with her, that's the only way I'll get her to come back to Korea"

Henry nodded and slipped out of the room.  Kyuhyun summoned the servants and in broken Chinese he asked them to pack our bags.  While he was doing that, I quickly changed our flight so we could return to Korea early tomorow morning.

I had called the travel agency to confirm our flight when I felt Kyuhyun's arms snake around my waist.  I stifled a giggle, and playfully swatted his hands, trying to sound normal as I chatted with the receptionist.  I let out an involuntary squeak when Kyuhyun nibbled my earlobe.

I blushed as the lady asked in concern,

"Sir, are you alright?"

I quickly assured her I was fine, trying to push Kyuhyun away as his lips inched towards my pulse point.  Seeing as he wasn't going to stop, I ended the conversation before a more embarrassing sound escaped from my lips.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, biting back a giggle as he nipped at the nape of my neck.

He didn't pull his lips away when he answered, causing a pleasurable vibration to run through my body.

"I told you I'd make you love me.  Might as well start now!"

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Ryeowook let out a startled squeal as I lifted him up and tossed him on the bed.  I hovered over him, growling playfully.  He was bright red and his eyes were huge.  He swatted my chest and yelled,

"Ya!  What are you doing!?"

I smirked and answered back innocently,

"I'm just upholding my end of the deal.  I'm gonna show you what love feels like!"

I was really just kidding, wanting nothing more than to see Ryeowook's blushing face.  Needless to say, I was startled when he reached up and pulled me down, crashing our lips together.  It wasn't a sweet innocent kiss, rather it was reminiscent of the first kiss we shared on the beach.  Desperate and needy.

However, unlike the kiss on the beach, I had no sense of restraint.  There was that same electric current that made goosebumps rise on my arms, and my toes to curl involuntarily.  A breathy sigh escaped his lips and I had to hold back a moan of my own.

My hands automatically reached to his shirt, fumbling to expose his milky skin.  It was a clumsy job, but I eventually managed to un-veil him.  Ryeowook let out a high pitched moan and he arched his back as I ran my hands up his sides.

I left his lips and attacked his neck, loving the sound of his soft whimpers in my ear.  His fingers wound in my hair, tugging it gently. 

"K-kyu~" he panted as I ran my tongue over his pulse point.

I smirked as I felt him shudder beneath me.  I traced his sharp jaw with my tongue, and teasingly made my way back to his lips.  He kissed me eagerly, apparently frustrated by my teasing.  Our tongues battled each other for control, but I eventually won out. 

Ryeowook's arms encircled my neck, as if he was holding me so I couldn't escape.  My hands ran over his smooth skin and stopped right before the hem of his pants.  I don't think Ryeowook noticed where my hands were until I started fumbling with the button on his skinny jeans.

Suddenly he froze, and his hands pushed mine away defensively.  I immediately broke the kiss and looked at him confusedly.  His eyes were wide and filled with fear.  My concern easily overcame my desire when I saw tears gather in his large orbs.

"What's wrong?" I asked anxiously, searching his face worredly.

He offered me a shaky smile, but I wasn't convinced at all.  I wrapped him into a protective hug and asked again,

"Wookie?"

He laughed nervously, but I felt warm tears soaking through my shirt.

"I-i'm s-sorry" he sniffed softly.

I squeezed him tighter and assured him,

"No don't worry about it, if you wanted me to stop you could have just told me, I would never force you"

"It's n-not t-that, I wanted y-you to keep g-going..." he replied shyly, still sniffling slightly.

"Then what's wrong?" i asked gently, not wanting to push him.

"I-it's... it's just that my f-first time... it w-wasn't so g-good..."

I rubbed soothing circles on his back, shushing him so he wouldn't get too worked up.  I could tell he didn't want to talk about him, and I wasn't going to make him.

Sure it made me a bit jealous that his first time wasn't with me, but I was more angry than jealous.  I was pissed at the guy who had made my baby's first time so unpleasant.

I held him close until he calmed down.  He pulled away slightly, looking sheepish and apologetic.  I smiled at him reassuringly, and pecked his lips lightly.  He offered me a tentative smile and hugged me.

"Thanks" he whispered into my chest.

I hugged him back and questioned,

"For what?"

"Thanks for not pressuring me... I really am sorry..."

"Don't apologize, there's nothing to be sorry about"

I knew he still felt guilty, but I wasn't mad at him, not at all.  I kissed the top of his head and murmured,

"I love you"

"I know" he answered, nuzzling into my chest.

That was all he said, but it didn't pain me.  I would keep trying, I would keep proving to him that I was someone he could trust.  I would stay by his side for as long as he let me.

Because I would always love him, even if he never loved me back...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, yeah I know I for not updating, trust me I feel awful for leaving you guys hanging

Anyway, until things start to settle down I can only update on weekends, sorry :(

I hope you guys liked this, it was a long wait for a rather sub-par chappie, but it's what I got

Minahe *bows deeply*

Comments = ~<3

Location: doing research for a report... well in theory ;P

Mood: apologetic and sleepy... so so sleepy...

Music: "Android" by TVXQ (seriously, why don't they put this on itunes!?!?)