Chapter 25

I Aim to Please You...

Ryeowook's POV

I moved around restlessly, trying to find relief form the oppressive heat that surrounded me.  I finally sat up, completely fed up with the uncomfortable feeling of my clothes sticking to my slightly sweaty skin.  I was still half asleep, and I tugged at my jeans with my eyes still half closed. 

I whimpered in discomfort as the denim stuck stubbornly to my skin, making it hard to free myself.  When I finally suceeded, I breathed a sigh of relief, loving the feel of the cool air on my hot skin.  Next, I worked on my shirt.  In my still sleepy state, the idea of ing my dress shirt was highly unappealing.  I chose to simply pull the cloth over my head.

I began to regret that decision as I found my head stuck in the obstructing fabric.  I flopped around desperately, whimpering as I tried to free myself.  My action became more frantic as my desire to sleep grew more intense.  I finally stopped my useless flailing and momentarily contemplated sleeping with my shirt just stuck over my head.

However, I abandoned that plan when a deep voice asked,

"What are you doing?"

I was so startled, that I ripped the shirt away, ignoring the pain as the buttons scraped aginst my face harshly.  I spun around to face the origin of the voice and found Kyuhyun watching me, and amused smile on his lips.  In my sleep-dazed state, I simply stared at him blankly, my brain refusing to function.

Kyuhyun broke my hazy stare as he held back a laugh as he snorted,

"Do you always undress yourself in the middle of the night?"

I looked down, and squeaked in horror as realization hit.  I was sitting in bed... with Kyuhyun... in my underwear...

I scrambled and hastily pulled the sheets to cover my bare legs and chest.  Kyuhyun chuckled, obviously amused.

"You know Wook, if anyone walked in right now, they would totally get the wrong idea"

"S-shut up!" I begged, my face burning as I threw a pillow at him.

This only caused him to laugh harder, and I huffed, still flustered,

"What the hell are you doing in my bed anyway!?"

"Your bed!?  Wookie, look around and ask that question again"

I glared in his general direction, not understanding his request.  I still hugged the sheets close to my chest as I glanced around, my eyes widening as I realized I wasn't in my room.

Kyuhyun let out another chortle, and hid my bright red face in my hands.  This had to be the most embarrassing moment in my whole existence.  I finally peeked through my fingers to see Kyuhyun staring at me, obviously entertained by the whole spectacle.

I let out a startled squeak as I immediatley covered my eyes again.

"Oh Shisus!  Please tell me you are not shirtless"

He chuckled and replied,

"Sorry, but this is my room and this is how I sleep"

My face was so hot that I was actually worried that it would explode from the sheer awkwardness and humiliation that coursed through my body.  I twitched as Kyuhyun added,

"Well, at least I'm wearing pants unlike a certain someone.  Cute undies by the way"

I refused to look up at him, but I discreetly peeked under the sheet only to groan in horror.  I would decide to wear my purple giraffe briefs toady, I just would.  It was official... I was cursed.

I hopped out of the bed, wrapping the sheet around myself securely.  It was still dark, so I wandered around blindly, looking for any piece of clothing to cover myself with.  I sighed with relief as I felt the soft silk of a shirt.  I immediately pulled it over my head, only to discover that it wasn't my shirt.

The shirt was much too big, its hem landed right above my knees, and the sleeves covered my hands by a good two inches.  Not bothering to find my shirt, I felt around trying desperately to find my pants.  Unfortunately, the cosmic gods seemed to have it out from me because it seemed like they had just disappeared.

I stomped my foot in frustration, holding tightly to the sheet that was still positioned around my waist.  I squealed in surprised as the sheet was pulled away, revealing my pale legs.  I spun around and glared at Kyuhyun who was holding the sheet, smirking widely.

"Ooh, y Wook!" he commented, while holding the sheet out of my reach.

"Damn you Cho Kyuhyun!" I whined, pulling the end of the shirt down as low as it could go.

He laughed teasingly and walked back over to the bed.  He laid down and immediately tucked the sheet under him.  He shot me a challenging look and prompted,

"If you want it so bad, come and get it!"

I glared at him and shot a glance towards the door.  I thought about simply escaping and running to my room.  Kyuhyun seemed to read my mind because he mused,

"Well you could always leave... buuut it would be the ultimate walk of shame.  Hmm, what would the servants think if they saw you running from my room, wearing my shirt.  I can just smell the misunderstandings already"

I frowned, knowing he was right.  I glanced at him and saw him smirk expectantly.  I sighed, I obviously wasn't getting anywhere with my current plan of action.  A small smile  made its way to my lips as a plan started forming in my head. 

I looked back at Kyuhyun, my lips twisted into a pout.  I puffed my cheeks out slightly and whimpered,

"Kyu, please"

His smirk wavered and he started shifting slightly.  I made my way over to him and grabbed a corner of the sheet that wasn't trapped under him.  I pulled on it gently, sending him my best puppy eyes.

"Please" I begged and he bit his lip, looking uncertain.

I cheered internally, pleased to see my change of tactic was working.  He slowly leaned over so that I could pull the sheet out from under him.  I yanked it quickly, acting fast before he could change his mind.

"YES!" I shouted triumphantly as I freed the sheet, wrapping it around me at record speeds.

I yelped as warm arms enveloped me from behind.

"I knew it" Kyuhyun whispered huskily in my ear.

I giggled nervously,

"W-what are y-you talking about K-kyu?"

"Psh, trying to fool me with your aegyo.  I don't think so"

I blushed and avoided his eyes, knowing full well I had been found out.  Kyuhyun growled,

"I don't think I'll let you get away that easily"

With that, he picked me up and pulled me back into the bed.  I protested, squirming around in his arms, but it was no use, he was too strong.  He plopped me back on the bed and pulled the covers over the both of us.  He kept his arm firmly around me as he fluffed both of our pillows.  I watched him confusedly and finally asked,

"What exactly is my punishment?"

He smiled sweetly and answered,

"You will be my teddy bear for the night, no complaining!"

I pouted slightly and he scolded lightheartedly,

"None of that, don't try to manipulate me with that cutesy act"

He laid down and pulled me close.  I gasped and blushed as I was pulled against his bare chest.  His skin was warm, even against the flushed skin of my cheek.  He gently tucked my head under his chin and his arms held me securely.  His breath tickled the top of my head, and I smiled faintly when I felt him press a soft kiss on my hair.

Even though I acted like I didn't like this, I unconciously snuggled closer.  I honestly really loved the feeling of being wrapped in his arms.  The feeling of safety that came over me was comforting, and I couldn't help but melt into his touch.

Being this close to him made me blush, and I knew my heart was pounding furiously.  My had lay over his heart and I noticed that his heart rate was slightly accelerated as well.  The thought that my presence affected him, made me grin. 

I had been in relationships before, but I had never felt anything like this.  I had never felt so comfortable, so loved.  There was something about Kyuhyun that just put me at ease.  I wasn't sure if it was just the familiarity of our childhood relationship, but he seemed to know me so well.

Even though he teased me, it still made me smile.  When I thought back to when he was cold and emotionless, I actually shuddered.  I much prefered his snarky attitude.  I was starting to see that his teasing was just how he showed his affection and, although it could be a bit annoying, I really didn't mind.

"Sleep" he whispered, breaking me from my thoughts.

I nodded slightly, burrowing deeper into his body heat.  I pressed my lips against his chest tenderly, already a bit hazy with sleep.  His deep chuckle coupled with the steady beating of his heart carried me away, and I gave myself up to sleep.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I pulled him as close my body as I possibly could.  I smiled as I felt him snuggle into me, his owm arms shyly winding their way around me.  I laughed softly as I thought of all the silly and ridiculous antics we had gone through just tonight.  He really was too cute, and if I didn't already love him, I probably would have fallen in love with him tonight.

The very image of him in my shirt made my heart speed up drastically. There was something so precious and intimate about seeing him wear my clothes, the emotion was almost indescribeable.  It was like he was truly mine.

The fact that he looked so damn y didn't help matters either.  It took all my willpower not to just eat him up right then and there.  

I felt him lightly kiss my chest, and I chuckled at the sweet gesture.  I felt him relax in my arms and I knew he had fallen asleep.  I smiled again and shifted so I could admire his sleeping face.  I felt the overwhelming love warm my chest and all I could do was cherish him.

I was determined.  I would do everything I possibly could to make him return my feelings... I would make him love me back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know Shindong is the one who undresses while he sleeps, but I thought it would be cute if Wookie did it, at least in this situation!

This is really more of a filler chapter than anything else, sorry for my lack of inspiration...

Anyway, hope you liked this, and thanks for reading! ^^

Comments = ~<3

Location: pretending I'm in Hawaii with Kyuwook... *sighs*

Mood: wishful

Music: "Like a Phoenix" by ZE:A (OMG!!!  I love this soooooo much!  ZE:A is officically my new kpop obsession!)