Chapter 26

I Aim to Please You...

Kyuhyun's POV

I blinked blearily as the sunlight streamed through my open window.  I smiled faintly when I realized that Ryeowook was still with me.  Through my open window, I could hear the crashing of waves and smell the fresh sea air, but there was a sweeter sound and smell much closer.

Ryeowook's soft breathing was calm and soothing, better than the sound of any love song I had ever heard.  And his smell, that smell that was just uniquely Ryeowook.  Sweet and fresh, he smelled exactly like summer breeze. 

I looked down at him fondly, loving the fact that he had stayed cuddled into my chest for the whole night.  I reached down to push his bangs away from his face, and he stirred slightly.  His eyelids fluttered and cute little mumbles fell from his lips.  He slowly opened his eyes, and they met mine almost immediately.  I tensed slightly, worried about his reaction, however there was no need for me to stress.

He smiled widely and threw his arms around me, hugging me tightly,

"Morning" he chirped, nuzzling his face into my neck. 

I chuckled and enveloped him in my arms, rolling so that I was laying on my back, and he ws laying on my chest.

"Am I heavy?" he asked nervously.

I hid a grin and nodded,

"Extremely, I can barley breathe right now"

"Kyu!" he yelped, hitting me on the chest. 

I laughed and squeezed him close.  I leaned up so I was only inches away from his face.  He glared at me, still pouting from my earlier comment.  I pressed my forehead against his, and I cooed,

"Just kidding" I could see he was trying not to smile, but he eventually gave in. 

"Dummy" he muttered, smiling slightly.

I smiled back and finally closed the small distance between our lips.  He smiled into the kiss, his lips curling against mine.  I was a bit surprised when he deepened the kiss, pushing my head back against my pillow.  I his lips, and he granted me entrance willingly. 

Just when things were getting good, my door slammed open and a loud voice yelled,

"HEY KYU!  WAKE U~oh..."

We broke apart and Wookie scrambled off of me like I was on fire.  I sat up and glared at the source of all the noise.  Henry looked slightly guilty, but he narrowed his eyes as he took in Ryeowook's appearance.  Ryeowook was still wearing my shirt and his briefs, but the too big shirt hung off his shoulder, and his messy hair gave the appearance that we had had some nightime fun.

Ryeowook looked confused under Henry's scrutiny, but he blushed violently when he realized what the youngest was thinking.

"Oh no!  Henry, we didn't~"

"Ahhh!  I don't want any details!" my brother yelled, covering his ears childishly.

Ryeowook's blush only darkened, but he didn't try to say anything else.  Henry marched into the room and grabbed Ryeowook's wrist, dragging him with him.  Henry shot me a look and huffed,

"Aish!  I swear I can't leave you two alone!  One night and you two are already going at it like rabbits!" he shook his head at me like a mother scolding her naughty child.

"Get dressed!" he ordered, "We're all gonna go out today, I'm not letting you out of my sight!"

With that he stomped out the door dragging a bright red Wookie after him.  For a few minutes I just stared at the door blankly before bursting out in laughter.  Down the hall, I could hear Henry scolding Wookie about being too easy.

 

Ryeowook's POV

I collapsed on the white sand, completely exhausted.  Henry flopped down beside me shaking his head, causing little water droplets to fly off his damp hair and spray me.  I giggled and pushed him away, making him fall over in the sand. 

Kyuhyun sat down behind me and I scooted so I was sitting between his bent knees, my back against his chest.  Henry looked over at us and rolled his eyes good naturedly,

"Shisus, you guys are worse than Sungmin and Yesung hyungs"

I shot him an amused look and retorted,

"I'm sorry, are we talking about the same Sungmin and Yesung who wear matching couple underwear?"

Henry shuddered at the memory,

"Oh yeah," he mumbled, "I forgot about that... okay, I take it back.  You guys are way better"

I giggled and Henry laughed along with me.  Kyuhyun just looked traumatized, obviously trying to erase the mental picture of our hyungs wearing couple underwear.

Henry crawled over and plopped his wet head into my lap, using me as a pillow.  I laughed and patted his head gently, he just closed his eyes and mused,

"You're comfy"  Henry yelped as Kyuhyun reached around me and smacked Henry's forehead harshly.

"Ya!  Wookie's mine!" Kyuhyun growled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, not wanting the fight to escalate.  I held out one hand for each brother, helping both of them to stand.  They were still glaring at each other childishly, but they eventually stood.  I stretched my sore muscles, we had spent the whole day doing every water sport known to man.

It appeared that I would never be a championship surfer, but I wasn't too bad on the jet ski.  Henry was really really good at water skiing, and Kyuhyun looked like a pro at wind surfing.  Either way, at this point, all I wanted to do was sleep. 

We all shuffled into the huge house, too tired to care about the sand we were dragging in.  Henry scurried off the take a shower while I went to the kitchen to order some take out.  Kyuhyun said something about changing so I assumed he went to his room. 

I quickly ordered some sushi and then headed up to put on some dry clothes.  I was about to open the door to my room when I remembered that my shirt and jeans were still in Kyuhyun's room.  I headed towards Kyuhyun's room and pushed open the door, not bothering to knock.

"Kyu!" I called, while looking around for my clothes.

I finally found my shirt, but still couldn't find my jeans.

"Kyu!" I called again, hoping he might have seen my pants.

I got a little worried when he still didn't answer me.  I walked towards his private bathroom and pushed open the door.  I found him sitting on the side of his bathtub, looking at his phone worredly.  I walked over and glanced at his cell phone, frowning when I saw that Seohyun had called... over 20 times.

Kyuhyun looked up at me, disgust clearly written on his face.

"I need to call her..."

I shivered, the very thought of Seohyun making my skin crawl.  At the same time, I was surprised to have a hot burst of anger rush through my veins at the idea of Kyuhyun calling Seohyun... his fiancee.

He looked at me carefully, but I averted my eyes.

"Oh" was all I could manage to say.

I finally looked at him when I felt strong arms hug me reassuringly.

"Don't worry, I don't give a about her.  I love you"

I smiled down at him as he hugged my waist.  He pulled me down to sit on his lap, and I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I-i just hate her" I mumbled quietly.

He chuckled slightly and teased,

"Why?  Because she's scary or because you're jealous?"

"Both" I said, pouting.

He laughed again and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.  We sat for a while, and I just let him hold me, reassuring me with his body heat.  Finally I broke the silence,

"You should call her, I'll leave"

I tried to get up, but he held me back.

"No, I don't want to" he said stubbornly. 

I sighed,

"Kyu, if you don't call her she'll suspect something"

He groaned and whined,

"Well then don't leave me.  I can't stand the idea of talking to her, but if you're here I can stomach it"

He sent me a pleading look, and I didn't have the heart to tell him no.  He hugged me and hit the dial button.  I buried my face in his neck again, not really wanting to hear.  Kyuhyun my hair soothingly and I could make out the faint sound of Seohyun's hold music, "I Am the Best".

I stiffened when I heard a click sound.  My blood ran cold when I heard that sickeningly sweet voice chirp,

"Hey babe!  Guess what!  I just picked out our wedding venue!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm updating so slowly... I , I know.

*is guilty*

Anyway, enough with the filler chappies, I think it's time for some drama!

Comments = ~<3

Mood: seriously b****y, PMS is a serious disease...

Location: tile floor, it's too damn hot!!!

Music: "Aftereffect" by ZE:A (Park Hyungsik... *dies*)