The Reason

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

NO BG MUSIC FOR CHAPPIE!! SORRY!! TT___TT

“Jinjjayo?”

“Neeeh,” you nodded, stomping your feet multiple times as Jonghyun stared at you with big round doe eyes, and CL came running up to you, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you down into a hug. “I’m glad it worked out for you two.”

A small smile tugged at the corner of your lips, and you took a hold of the elder’s wrist leading her into the kitchen taking a seat on the counter and crossing your legs as you smiled down at her.

“Chaerin-unnie,” the blonde hummed a response, leaning against the counter opposite of you and flashing you a lopsided smile. You glanced around, the kitchen was empty leaving the two of you to talk in privacy as the others or more specifically the SHINee boys and your loveable 2NE1 and F(x) gals were in the living room chatting with Zelo.

“Er, how’s it been going with . . . umm . . . Key?” you asked, staring down at the ground the atmosphere suddenly awkward, and the elder cleared and took a step forward to respond,  “Oh, him. Actually I’ve been meaning to tell you . . . er, I’ll explain to you what happened arraso?” she said clearing to begin speaking as you nodded in approval.

*Flashback*

“Why did you call me out all of a sudden, Key-sshi?” CL asked, wrapping her arms around herself in hope of trying to warm herself as she stood in front of the older man, who was beaming down at her.

Key sighed, raising his arms above his head as he did, “Woo! It was suffocating being at home with those four children; all they do is lie around all day. Aish, I’d much rather be out, maybe eating some bulgogi mmmm sounds delicious! Kaja Chaerin-ah!” Key exclaimed, wrapping his arm around CL’s shoulder and tugging her down the cool street and away into the night.

 

“Ahh, if only I were old enough to drink soju this would be perfect!” Key said, gulping down his fifth cup of cider and picking up his chopsticks, eagerly biting into a piece of steaming hot meat. CL laughed as she calmly ate in front of him, watching him as he happily shoved food into his mouth as if the world were going to end. “Oppa slow down you’ll--”

Coughs erupted as Key doubled over, pounding his fist on the table but Chaerin thought quickly and reached for her cup of water and offered it to him, “Here drink up.”

“Thanks,” said Key moments later, clearing his throat and pushing the plate away, “I’m stuffed, you?”

“Neh, umm, but I have a question Key. . .”

“Neh?”

“Why’d you call me, out of all the other people you could’ve called?”

Key grinned, leaning across the table and resting his chin on the palm of his hand, “Why not?”

Chaerin gulped loudly avoiding as Key’s eyes peered into her own, “Ah, arasso. Shall we g-go now?”

The male nodded, and they both headed out the door after he

Please log in to read the full chapter