Blackmailed?!

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

     You sighed as you stuffed your notebook into your bag and walked out the door, before Ricky, and the rest could catch you. You left at the wrong moment though, because as soon as you went out the door you were banged against the wall.

   "Sorry, too rough?" Zelo laughed and smirked.

 "What do you want?" You groaned and rubbed the back of your head.

   "I just wanted to tell you my homework for tonight. You better get started, it's long and due tommorow." Zelo said passing you a blue folder.

 You blinked and looked up at him,"What? Your homework? What makes you think I'm going to do your homework?"

   "If you don't I guess I could just go spread your secret."

 Your eyes widened,"Are you trying to blackmail me?"

   "Trying? I am blackmailing you."

 You scoffed and rolled you eyes,"Yah!"

   "My grade better at least be an B. Okay?"

***********

     "Ugh, I hate this!" You said as you threw the papers aside. You were in your room and you were stressing over all the work Zelo had given you. *I'm not even smart, I'm just pretending to be a nerd. How am I going to do this?!*

 You groaned again as you worked all night until 10 pm and sighed when you remembered you still had your homework which would take about 2 hours. *I'm going to kill him, tomorrow!*

***************

   The next day you  woke up at around 6:45 and quickly ate and ran next door. You pounded on the door, letting all your anger out. The door opened after a while and a blond guy came out and glared at you. You gulped and looked away, but then you remembered how angry you were and turned back to him.

   "Yongguk, I would like to speak to Zelo." You said, but your voice cracked as you saw he was still glaring.

 Yongguk rubbed his eyes then looked at you again,"Haneul?"

   You nodded and Yongguk motioned for you to come inside. You stepped into the living room and your eyes widened at how neat it was.

   Yongguk grabbed your hand which made you gasp and pulled you upstairs. He pushed you into a room and closed the door after you, and walked away.

     The room y

Please log in to read the full chapter