It's Easy

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
SHINee 샤이니_Colorful 3 Years Later

"Ppalli ppalli!" Hanna ushered Changjo, tugging at his sleeve as the broad shouldered man lugged up a heavy yet colorful pink and blue glitter striped box, a dark purple bow placed and tied neatly on top. "Geez woman, the door at least?" Changjo whinnied throwing back his head in defeat, sweat drops already beginning to form on his forehead.

Hanna whirled around smiling, the door wide open for Changjo as he made his way inside the medium sized house he had grown accustomed to over the long years. "Anybody home?"

A high pitched squeal sounded from upstairs and the thunder of footsteps followed, "Changjo," YooJoon smiled, "Hanna-ah I'm so glad the two of you could make it. This means so much to me, thank you cutie pies!"

"Of course Unnie," Hanna smiled passing YooJoon her gift that Changjo had been carrying since leaving home until now. She gave him a funny look when she realized the box was as light as a feather. What had he been complaining about!? "We got this for you, it's nothing big but we hope you'll like it."

YooJoon smiled and gave the of them a small bow, "Oh, you're both so kind! Thank you."

"Neh," Changjo smiled shyly, "Congratulations on your promotion."

"Neh, Unnie!~" Hanna smiled before the front door was swung open once again. Two figures came in with bright smiles, "Oh you guys came already?"

Zelo grinned as he greeted everyone and you hurried to the kitchen to fetch everyone a nice cool drink. "Congrats, you deserve it YoonJoon Noona," said Zelo handing over a pink and white dotted bag, "Don't open it until I'm gone. I don't want to see your disappointed reaction."

The older woman giggled and set both her gifts on the kitchen table, "Don't worry, I'll open them later. I'll cherish anything that you give me though, it's the thought that counts."

"Liar," you mumbled as you entered the room again with a tray of drinks, "Ppalli take yours and head into the living room, the entry way is no place to hang out!"

"You're starting to sound like Key..." YooJoon whinnied but nonetheless still trudged into the living room, the rest following behind with bright smiles.

     Only a few minutes passed before everyone was crowded in your small living room, laughing and shouting across the room to each other. Throwing pillows, yelling "headshot", and randomly throwing themselves on the ground. You glared daggers at Teen Top and B.A.P every time they started bickering, almost like old ladies but it seemed to lift your older sister's spirit, so you didn't complain too much or stop them from making a mess.

"Arasso, dinner is ready so please--"

"Whoo, I'm starving!"

"Race ya to the table!"

"I call sitting by Haneul!"

"No way dude, she's my girlfriend."

"She's my friend!!~"

"She's my sister!"

It was uncomfortable at first fitting YooJoon, B.A.P, Teen Top, and yourself all under the small table but you all managed. YooJoon sat by you while Zelo sat on your other side giving Ricky the death glare for wanting to sit by you. You glanced around the table with a mouthful of rice, it was only thirteen today, sitting around the table and enjoying a meal. SHINee were all busy with their college lives, they would be graduating soon, and 2NE1 and f(x) still had either high school or college to worry ab

Please log in to read the full chapter