Cheer up!

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

NO BG MUSIC FOR THIS CHAPPIE, SORRY!! ;w;

   Zelo smiled, happily taking the steps up to your front door by two and loudly knocked on the door, waiting for you or possibly YooJoon to open it. His smile immediately vanished as the door slowly opened up, and revealed a pale faced you. You had large black circles under your eyes, and your hair was knotted and uncombed, but worst of all you looked up at Zelo and looked down at yourself to see you were still in your pajamas.

"Omona!" You shouted, leaving the door open and turning to run upstairs and change. Zelo on the other hand stared after you, before stepping into the house, and patiently setting himself down on the couch in the living room. You appeared a few minutes later in front of him with a brush running through your hair, and with a decent outfit on.

Zelo smiled, as you sat on the couch next to him and he grinned as he tried scooting closer to you without you noticing, which you didn't since you were so caught up brushing your hair. "Didn't get enough sleep last night?" Zelo asked, eyeing the dark circles under your eyes. You quickly nodded, thinking about the night you had spent thinking about what L.Joe was going to say to you, and who had possibly hurt him.

However, it wasn't just that on your mind, you couldn't get over the fact that Changjo hadn't shown up at restaurant last night, even though you had waited for more than two hours. Was he mad at you, did you something wrong? Or . . did something happen to him?

Zelo stared at you as you pondered, he knew you were lying and that something was wrong but decided to keep quiet. "Omo. ." You mumbled, thinking about Changjo possibly being injured, or worse. . Without giving Zelo another glance you quickly raced up the stairs and scrambled for your phone, flipping it open and quickly calling Changjo's number.

*Pick up, pick u--*

"Sorry, the number the have dialed--"

"Aish," You sighed, flipping your cell shut before setting it, and your hair brush on your desk and turning to hurry back down to Zelo. He stared at you curiously as you flopped onto the couch, and crossed your arms while looking up at him. "Ah, that's right!" You said, a thought suddenly coming into your head, "Why did you come here in the first place?" You asked, tilting your head as you stared up at him with big questioning eyes.

Zelo grinned, and scooted closer towards you, filling in the empty space between you and him on the couch so that you legs and shoulders were touching. "I wanted to see my Haneul-ya!!"

You stared up at Zelo for a quick second before a frown took over your face, "That's it, tch. I was having a very peaceful nap, until you had to come and interrupt me."

*Liar, you looked like you had just been crying.* Zelo thought, his eyes softening as you smiled up at him.

"But, I'm happy you decided to come over!" You shouted, while ruffling his hair and running into the kitchen. *Because I was lonely.*

Zelo chuckled, standing up and following you into the kitchen, his smile widening as he saw you washing some left over dishes in sink. "Here, let me help you." Zelo said, grabbing the dish from your hand and drying it up for you. You glanced up at him, but continued washing the dishes as he dryed them and put them away, and soon enough you were all done and sitting on the kitchen table facing each other.

"Haneul," Zelo said, looking up and softly smiling at you, "Do you want to go somewhere with me today?"

You blinked, tilting your head as you thought about how to respond, "Er, where to?"

"A surprise," he said, the corner of his lips curving up, "The rest of B.A.P would be coming along with us too."

You sighed, before looking Zelo in the eyes and nodding, "Arrasso, today?"

"Today!" Zelo said, as he jumped up in his seat and widely grinned, "You'll have lots of fun, don't worry Haneul!"

"OMIGOSH!! It's the 80 year old erted panda man and woman couple!!" Youngjae screamed, as he ran towards Zelo and you who had just entered the house. However, he was pulled back and slapped on the back of the head by Daehyun who disapprovingly shook his head, "Are you really going to start that up again?"

"Neh." Youngjae said, pulling himself free from Daehyun's grasp to see Himchan was already in front of you.

"Annyeong, Haneul-ah!~" Himchan cooed, "Are you going to be joining us on our trip today?"

"Neh, but do you know where we're going?" You asked, and smiled as Himchan opened his mouth to answer but he was immediately cut off by Zelo.

"Don't tell her, it's a surprise. Arrasso, everyone?" Zelo announced, as you pouted and crossed your arms. *So close.*

"You're quite sly, aren't you Haneul!" Himchan laughed, before turning around and disappearing up the stairs, only to reappear seconds later with two heavy looking bags in his hands. You rushed towards him and put out your hands, "I'll help Oppa."

Himchan smiled down at you, but shook his head and turned to hand the big bright orange bag to Yongguk. "We wouldn't want you looking in these and finding out where we're going would we?" Yongguk teased, rushing out the door to pack the stuff into the car. You blew at your fringe frusrated and crossed the room to find Zelo and Jongup whispering in the corner, but they both stopped and stared at you when you neared.

"When are we leaving?" You stated bluntly, while Jongup laughed and walked away leaving you to Zelo.

"Now, kaja."

   The scene before you was quite amusing, and the corners of your mouth tipped up as you eyed each and every one of the boys in the car. Himchan drove the car, chewing on a piece of gum and looking from left to right as he kept switching from lane to lane. He sat next to Yongguk who wore red rimmed sunglasses and had his feet up on the dashboard and one hand dangling outside the window. Youngjae sat behind him and quiet

Please log in to read the full chapter