Dance Battle!! Part 1

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

4 Days Later!

Sumgyodo Twinkle Ojjona? Twinkle Twinkle Ojjona? Nune Hwak Ttwijana. Ttwijana Ttwijana. Beire Ssayo Issodo~ Naneun Twinkle Tigana.~

"Heeeeellllllllllllllllooooooo--?" You said slowly into the phone and yawned.

"Yah! Get up and get ready! We'll be there in about 25 minutes. Okay? Bye!" Taeyeon shouted through the phone, and hung up, leaving you dazed. Suddenly your eyes widened, and you sat up.

"Omo! Today's the day!" You yelled as you jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, with your clothes. About 30 minutes later you came out with your uniform and your dance clothes underneath. *Wow! I never thought they would fit underneath my uniform!*

"Yah! Haneul you better be awake and ready you lazy bum!" You heard Sunny yell from downstairs, and you quickly grabbed your bag, and ran downstairs.

"You have it underneath your uniform right?" Yuri asked and you nodded.

"Then let's get going!" Hyoyeon yelled and the nine of you, waved goodbye to YooJoon and walked out of the house.

*I wonder how people will react seeing me without my glasses. . and with this. . . short dress. .* You thought and pouted. "Ugh! At least I'm wearing shorts underneath." You sighed and tried stretching your dress.

"Worried?" Sooyoung asked.

"A bit. ." You sighed.

"You'll be fine don't worry. We practiced day and night!" Yoona stated and gave you a back hug.

"Deh! And everyone will think you're beautiful, without your glasses!" Jessica patted your back.

You touched your glasses and sighed. *At lunch I guess my true appearance will be revealed.*

************

"Haneul!! HANEUL!!" Niel ran up to you screaming.

"Hmm?" You asked and looked up from your desk.

"Is it true!?" Ricky asked coming up from behind Niel.

"Is what?" You asked confused.

"That you are competing in a dance battle with After School?"Changjo said as he walked towards you cooly with his hands in his pockets and with his pocker face on.

"Deh." You said just as cool, as if the battle was nothing.

"Omo! Aren't you freaking out?" Ricky asked.

"About the dance battle? No. About having to reveal my true appearance? YES!" You yelled and your face quickly changed from your cool poker face to a worried and freaked out face.

"Mwo?! You're going to reveal your appearance?!" Changjo said as his poker face melted away too.

"Deh. . SNSD said that this would be a good way to make a comeback and show After School off." You sighed.

"Do you want to? You shouldn't do this if you don't want too." Niel pouted and you smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Ani, I kinda want to show them off as well, I'm just a little nervous, that's all."

************

Ding!

Please log in to read the full chapter