Just A Bit Weird

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Neeeeerd . . . . Ya! Nerd Haneul!!"

You slowly opened your eyes and looked up to find Zelo standing infront of you. Your eyes suddenly widened and you stood up, fixing your hair, and wiping the drool from the corner of your mouth.

"Z-Zelo! W-what are . . er, . . .oh my god!" You shouted once you realized where you were. "I fell asleep! Oh my god, did I miss class, or is it still lunch?" You worriedly asked and turned to Zelo who had a wide grin on his face.

"Lunch? Heh, school's over in about 3 . . 2 . . . 1!"

Ding!

"Omo!" You said surprised and facepalmed yourself. *I wonder if anyone noticed I ditched.*

"Heh, come on! Want some dumplings, again?" Zelo smiled and held out his arm as you blushed and linked arms with him. The two of you walked down the hall, but you stopped, when you noticed you had ran into somebody.

"Ah! Mianheyo." You said and slightly bowed.

"Heh, clumsy." A familiar voice said and you looked up with a pout that quickly turned into a smile.

"Ah, Changjo." You said and gave him a quick hug,"Did anyone notice I was gone last period?"

"No one except Ricky, Niel and I, but where wer--" Changjo said but stopped as he looked at Zelo with a glare.

"Annyeong . ." Zelo said awkwardly and stared back at Changjo.

"Do you two know each other?" You said as you looked back and forth between the two glaring.

"Ani . ." They both said in unison and looked away.

"Let's go, Haneul-ah!" Zelo smiled and dragged you out the school, while Changjo stared at your dissapearing figure.

*Don't you dare steal her, too!* Changjo thought and walked the other way angrily.

************

"Yum!" You cheered as you happily stuffed a dumpling into your mouth.

"Heh, I never get tired of these." Zelo smiled as he rammed two dumplings into his mouth.

"Sooooo, how do you know Changjo?" Zelo swallowed and looked at you, anxiously.

"Changjo? Ah, we are friends, and we have the same classes together." You said as you took a sip of your tea.

"Oh . ."

"Wait, I thought you said you didn't know him?" You stopped and looked at him puzzled.

"I-I dont . ."

"Then how did you know his name?"

"Umm. . I--"

"Annyeong!" A familiar voice called out, and both of you turned to see 5 guys walking into the store.

*Saved* Zelo thought and smiled to himself.

"Omo!" You said, as you recognized them.

"Ah! Look, it's the 80 year old erted man!" Youngjae said, but immediately pouted when Daehyu smacked the back of his head.

"Yah, yah, yah. Stop saying that!" Daehyun said and smacked him again.

"Annyeong, Haneul!" Himchan yelled and tuckled you with a hug. Zelo's mouth flew open and he glared at Himchan who was too busy talking to you.

"I didn't know you and Zelo hung out together." Yongguk said as he sat down next to Zelo, on his right, while Jongup sat on Zelo's left.

"It's because their secretly dating." Himchan snickered while he sat down on your right and Daehyun slowly sat down on your left, while Youngjae sat at the head of the table.

"A-Ani. . we are not." Zelo stuttered, and blushed, looking away.

"Really? Then why are you stuttering?" Jongup asked lauging, while Zelo just glared at him.

"Omo! Sister-in-law!" Hyosung cheered as she walked out of the kitchen with an apron tied around her waist and a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Sister-in-law? . . .Wait . . You guys are married?!" Daehyun yelled.

"Ani, their too young they must be engaged!" Himchan yelled.

"Aniyo! They're the 80 year old erted panda man and woman couple!!" Youngjae yelled, but was smacked in the head by Daehyun who was glaring daggers at him.

"Mwo?! Ani, she's just crazy!" Zelo yelled and pointed at Hyosung who was walking towards you. Hyosung laughed and pulled you into a hug, before turning to glare at Zelo.

"Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter