Saved

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation Time Skip!! -Christmas has been skipped! Winter Vacation is over!-

"Yo yo yo! Wassup Haneul!" Ricky shouted as he made his was towards you through the school hall, a big smile on his face.

"Oh, hey Ricky!" You smiled brightly, high-fiving Ricky and giving him a pat on the back, "Long time no see! Oh, where's Niel?" You asked as you glanced behind him and frowned when you saw neither Niel or Changjo behind him.

"Oh, that babo? Aish, mollayo. Probably overslept," Ricky laughed, while you shook your head in disapproval and softly whacked the back of his head.

"Appa! Aish, that really hurts, you know that right Haneul?" Ricky pouted, rubbing his hand and sniffling as if he were about to cry.

You smiled and nodded, "Oh you baby, but either way mianheyo. Now bye, I have to get to class I'll see you later. Arrasso?"

"Neh!!" Ricky yelled as he turned and zoomed back down the hall and towards his classroom, while you went the opposite direction towards your classroom.

---

Ding!

You sighed as you stuffed your books and binder back into your backpack and stood up to leave. You made your way out the school building without bumping into any of your friends and you instantly had a bad feeling. *Something's off.* 

You thought as you walked down an isolated street, and stopped as you had just  passed an empty alley, after hearing your name called out.

"Haneul, wait."

You stopped in your tracks as soon as you heard your name, and you instantly recognized the voice. You slowly turned, and looked at the tall guy in front of you, "You. . Why are you here? I want nothing to do with you. Leave me alone." You said coldly, and your heels to walk away.

"Baby don't be this way.~" Ren cooed, as he ran up to you and walked next you, instantly linking his arm with yours. However, you pulled away and began walking away at a fast pace.

"Haneul! Come on, don't be this way!" Ren shouted as he ran up to you, and caught your wrist, "Baby what did I do wrong?"

"Aish, don't act stupid," you shrieked as you yanked your arm back and turned towards Ren with anger in your eyes, "You know exactly what you did."

Ren stood quiet and stared deep into your eyes, keeping on his calm poker face, but you saw his jaw clench and he tightened his hands into fists in annoyance and anger.

"You mean what I planned with JR? Yeah that's right I did it, so what? You angry because of that? Aish, seriously Haneul, " Ren rolled his eyes and blew at his fringe frustrated, " Get over it!! Where you really so in love with that guy?!"

You rolled your eyes in irritation and sighed, turning back to walk away, but Ren grabbed your shoulder whirling you around and your eyes widened in surprise as he pushed you into the alley, and his lips immediately crashed with yours.

You immediately tried pushing him away, but he didn't budge and instead pushed you against the alley wall roughly and tried ing your shirt. Your eyes became even bigger as you realized your situation, and you began hitting his chest, but Ren simply pinned your arms to your body with his lower body and used his hands to continue ing your shirt.

"S-stop!! W-what are you doing?! Somebody hel--"

"SHUT THE FU--"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" A voice boomed and the two

Please log in to read the full chapter