Excited?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
Girls' Generation 소녀시대_Way to go(힘 내!)

"Way to go!" Hanna yelled, fist-pumping the air as you rubbed Ricky's back soothingly. Both the boys, Changjo and Ricky were engaging in a quick arm wrestle and as you had expected Ricky had lost. I mean what did he expect? Changjo did know martial arts and had a black belt, but you still cheered Ricky on and gave him a smile as he pouted and walked towards you after losing.

You patted Ricky's shoulder while he rubbed his sore arm, "Aish, he just got lucky!"

"He sure did, Ricky!" you agreed, sticking you tongue out at Changjo who walked towards the both of you, Hanna's arm linked through his. They had been dating for a while now... maybe 2 weeks? It didn't surprise you much, you always had a feeling that they had something for each other and you were happy for them.

"Did you do your homework Unnie?" asked Hanna, as she leaned away from Changjo. She was an independent girl, outgoing, charismatic, and tough, and frankly she hadn't really changed since getting together with Changjo. A complete opposite from you, and you truly admired her for that. "Neh, I did. Did you?"

Hanna nodded, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, "I finished it in class yesterday!"

"Jinjja!" you cooed, "It took me all night to do mine.."

"Need tutoring again?" Changjo laughed, but you shook your head and punched his shoulder. "Ani, I'm smart too."

"You better be! Graduation is coming up soon!~" Ricky shouted, heaving a sigh and stretching his arms high above in the air. "I can't wait to start college, and go to parties, kyaaaah and get a girlfriend!!"

You flicked Ricky's forehead making him pout, "Yah, do you really think you'll have time for that? You'll be busy studying, studying, and studying!"

"Bwo?! But why does Zelo have so much free time to spend with you?" Ricky questioned.

Please log in to read the full chapter