Happy Birthday! | Part 1

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
http://youtu.be/y9ihs3EZerM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for walking me home, Oppa." You smiled. Changjo nodded and ruffled your hair playfully, "No problem I'd do anything for you."

You blushed and nodded, "Thank you for today too, I had a lot of fun. See you at school on Monday." You said, and turned to walk away, but Changjo placed a hand on your shoulder, stoppng you and smiling down at you.

"Ah, remember we don't have school the next two weeks! Winter break, remember babo?" Changjo laughed as he tapped your forehead with his index finger and smiled down at you.

"Oh that's right!" You laughed, but stopped as Changjo asked you a question you were hoping to avoid.

"So, just wondering if it has already passed already or something, but. . er, . . when is your birthday Haneul-ah?" Changjo asked innocently and looked down at you with big pleading eyes.

"Oh. ." You said, arguing in your mind whether you should tell him or not, "It's December 21st." You confessed, and hung your head low expecting Changjo to go crazy over the fact that your birthday was tomorrow.

"Oh. ." Said Changjo, noticing that you didn't look happy after he asked, "Well I guess I'll see you later then. Arrasso? Annyeong Haneul-ah!!" Changjo exclaimed, as he made his way down the street.

You looked after him confused, but you just shrugged your shoulders and quickly dashed inside to go to bed.

---------

   You sighed as you pulled your knees to your chest and stared out the window. The rain outside hit the concrete ground outside with loud 'thuds' and the gray gloomy sky matched your sad and depressed mood.

The house was empty and you were alone. YooJoon had asked for a long shift at work, and wouldn't be home until around eleven or twelve!

*She knows I like to be alone on this day. .* You thought and stood up making your way towards the calendar in the corner of your room. You slowly exhaled and marked the previous day with an 'X' and stopped to stare at today's date.

   It was the 21st of December; your birthday, and the day your parents died.

---

"Yah, Dongsaeng, are you really going over there?" Yongguk asked as he eyed Zelo, who was slowly taking his time putting on his jacket, and fixing his hair. "Neh." Zelo responded, before waving towards the five older boys and walking out the door without an other word.

"Aish, Zelo. What's your problem!?" Zelo said to himself, and roughly hit his head, as he slowly walked towards your front door, sighing before he knocked and turned towards the sky while he waited for you to open it.

Time had went by so fast, that it was already dark out, the stars gleaming brightly in the night sky. The air was cold, and rain slowly began drizzling from the sky, landing on the ground with inaudible little 'plop' sounds.

"Neh?" You gently said as you opened the door, and you popped your head out and stared at the tall man infront of you. "Z-Zelo?" You stuttered, and as soon as you said it your eyes widened and your heart skipped a beat.

"Neh. . Hey, Haneul." Zelo said lowly, as he hung his head, but slowly lifted it only to meet eyes with you. "Long time no see."

You nodded absently and quickly blinked, slowly becoming aware of the situation. "W-why are y-you here?" You stuttered, looking down.

Zelo frowned as you avoided eye contact, but continued speaking normally, "I-I have something to say. ."

"Is it important, because right now is not a good time. ." You lied.

Zelo nodded, "Neh, if you don't mind may I come in and speak to you?"

You thought for a moment, not really wanting to invite him in. He hurt you and you weren't sure of your own feelings just yet. What if you broke out into tears in front of him, what if you ran back into his arms? You couldn't do that, you knew you had to stay strong. You didn't

Please log in to read the full chapter