SHINee To The Rescue!!

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby!! Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby!!

"Waaaaaaaaaaattt?" You groaned into the phone.

"Yah! Is that how you greet your own mother?!" A voice angrily yelled into the phone.

"Omma? . . . Wait, . . . Key Omma!!" You sat up with a wide grin on your face, but your eyes still closed.

"Wanna come over? Everyone is begging you to come over!!"

"Hmmmm. . ." You teased.

"If you do I'll make you my famous fried chicken!!" Key laughed.

"Okay!! Be their in an hour!" You opened your eyes as you hung up and ran to the bathroom, but stopped as you heard water falling. You walked back to the side of your bed and pulled the curtains behind the desk apart, revealing a gray cloudy sky, and rain hitting the concrete ground hardly.

"Raining? Well, it's April, so I guess it would rain. April showers, bring May flowers." You said to yourself and sighed, as you walked across the room to your tall pink closet and picked out some warm looking clothes.

(This is your room. ^_^)

"These should be fine." You smiled, ran to the bathroom and quickly changed. You put your hair up in a bun, and you wore a pinkish long sleeved shirt under a navy blue furry coat. You also wore black jeans and a pair of black high heels.

"It's been a while since I've worn high heels." You said as you walked out of the bathroom, and jumped as a white light flashed in your eyes.

"Unnie!" You groaned and rubbed your eyes.

"Wow! You look so cute! Where you going?" YooJoon said as she put her camera down, letting it hang from her neck by the strap.

"Visiting SHINee's house." You said as you walked away and towards the front door.

"Omo! You're not going to wear your glasses?" YooJoon said, while following you and pouting.

"Ani, why would I? I'm just visiting SHINee." You smiled and hugged YooJoon before walking out the door,"Be back soon."

************

"Oh! My daughter is here!!" Onew yelled as he ran to open the door, but was pushed aside as Minho ran ahead and opened the door, for you.

"Annyeong!! Haneul!" Minho smiled as you stepped inside.

"Annyeong!" You replied as you walked towards Onew who was on the floor, pouting.

"Gwenchana?" You bent down and ruffled his hair. Onew nodded as he got up, and gave you a big bear hug. He then grabbed your hand and pulled you into the living room.

"Wow! You guys actually cleaned." You said to Onew as he sat down next to Taemin on the big couch, who was too busy playing with his phone, and didn't notice you.

"Taeminnie?"

". . ."

"Taemin-ah!!~"

Please log in to read the full chapter