Feelings Fade

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
B.A.P - It's All Lies

But truthfully, in the back of his mind, between both Hanna and you,

did he really still love you?

Changjo leaned in closer and gave you a warm hug, closing his eyes and inhaling your sweet scent as your eyes widened and you softly tried pushing him away, "Ch-Changjo, yah! What are you doing? We're in class, and everyone--"

"Just let me have this moment, jebal." *As this moment may be the last, with feelings like these.*

You stopped pushing him and instead let your hands fall limply at your sides, letting Changjo hug you until he slowly an almost reluctantly pulled away and looked down into your eyes, "Congratulations, I hope you two are happy," without a single emotion on his face he ruffled your hair, grabbed his backpack and strode out the room leaving you dazed.

*Did you forget, Haneul? Did you forget, the day I confessed my love; is it nothing but a blur now? Or is it simply something you choose to ignore?*

"Can we talk?" you asked, the other side of the line noisy with water running in the background and pots and pans clanking together. You repeated what you said, and the other person on the line agreed and the two of you settled on an area and time.

After hanging up you immediately washed yourself, changing into an appropriate outfit, and grabbing your bag before heading out the door in a hurry. You made sure to get to the planned area 30 minutes earlier, and as you had thought he had yet to arrive.

*What will I even say?*

"How will I start out? How will I even greet him?"

You sighed, gazing down at the bright green grass as you felt your heart pounding in your chest. After waiting, waiting, and waiting, even more than 30 minutes you let out a shaky breathe as you made out a tall figure walking your way. Quickly glancing at you phone, 6:20 PM before shoving it into the pocket of your shorts and standing up to greet the tall lean figure.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, where you waiting long?"

You shook your head, gesturing for him to sit as did you. "So, what did you want to speak about?"

"Erm, ..."   *I'd feel like it would be my mistake if I make you sad now..*

"I just wanted to... t-to congratulate you! Yes, congratulate you!" *Yet, should I back out now...after coming this far?*

Please log in to read the full chapter