Last Day | Part. 2

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone cheered as SHINee bowed and walked off the stage, smiling. The principal ran back up onto the stage and smiled,"The next group who will be performing is . . Teen Top! Please welcome them with a round of aplause!"

Teen Top immediately walked onto the stage and Changjo waved at you, while L.Joe just smiled at you. You waved and smiled back, and watched them as they got into their places, and started. *Omo! I'm so excited!*

 

     "Wow, that was sooooo cool!" You said, smiling widely. Students screamed and yelled as Teen Top ran off stage with big grins, and smirks. The principal ran back on stage, with a frown, and spoke,"It seems we have a bit of a problem with the last Kingka group, so the Queenkas will begin to perform, please welcome F(x)!"

You cheered as F(x) stood up and walked on stage. They all smiled and blew kisses to the crowd, which caused them to roar with excitement. You giggled, and watched them anxiously as they got in their places.

 

(CLICK THE YOUTUBE LOGO TO WATCH ON YOTUBE PLEASE.)

You cheered as they posed one last time and walked off stage, then you turned to CL.

"Do you know what the principal was talking about?" You asked curiously.

CL sighed and pointed at Dara who had just sat down, Dara then turned to you, and smiled,"The principal and B.A.P had a little . . disagreement, about how B.A.P's performance, would be a little too . . violent? For the students. But you know how the principal always over reacts. We'll be performing next then B.A.P then you guys."

"That principal need to chillax and eat some corn." Bom sighed, while the rest of you stared at her weirdly, and then broke out into laughter.

The principal appeared on the stage again, with a smile and spoke,"I hope you all enjoyed that performance! Now please welcome 2NE1!~"

"Our turn! See you later!" CL yelled excitedly, before rushing up to the stage with the other members following behind.

 

(C
Please log in to read the full chapter