The Start Of An Innocent Love

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

(This is just a little side chapter, of what is going on with the other characters! It is the same day as the last chapter, but happened before Haneul went to Zelo's house!)

************

"Yah! What's wrong with you!" Dara yelled angrily as she continued to chase Jonghyun all around the room.

"Aish, what a . ." Minzy sighed, but was secretly smiling at the sight.

"Mianhe, but your lips just looked so irresistible!" Jonghyun teased, but quickly ducked when Dara threw a pillow at him, which ended up hitting Minho instead.

"Omo! Oppa mianhe!" Dara apologized shooting Minho a cute pout, which made him blush and look down.

"YAH, ALL OF YOU STOOOOP!!" Key yelled angrily as he walked out of the kitchen, wearing his pink apron and mittens.

"Aish, he started it. ." Dara mumbled as she glared at Jonghyun who was smiling and winking at her.

"Freaking kids messing up my living room. . Yah! Both of you clean it up!" Key yelled, while the other two groaned, annoyed of having to work together.

"Oh, and CL can you help me in the kitchen?" Key said changing his attitude as he turned to CL from mad to happy.

"Ah, d-deh. ." CL blushed and followed Key into the kitchen.

"Can you help me by cutting up the vegtables, while I cook the rice?" Key asked as he handed CL the knife and pointed towards the cutting board on the counter with vegtables.

"Ah. . d-deh. I would be happy too." CL smiled as she started walking towards the board.

************

"Ouch!" CL yepled as she accidently cut her finger with the knife.

"Omo! Are you okay?" Key asked as he rushed over to CL and gently took her finger in his hand, and carefully observed it.

"Deh, mianhe for being clumsy." CL apologized, but Key shook his hand and took out a band-aid from the drawer next to him.

"Ani, you're not clumsy!" Key said as he gently blew on her cut and softly placed the band-aid on her fing

Please log in to read the full chapter