The New Neighbors

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

   "Finally! I'm home!" You said to yourself as you walked inside your house dropping your backpack by the door and heading into the kitchen. Surprisingly, you saw your sister.

   "YooJoon? What are you doing here?"

 YooJoon smiled at you and gave you a quick hug, "I came home early to see the new movers. I think their home already! Kyah! I hope their hot!"

         You sighed and poured yourself a cup of water as YooJoon ran to her room to change. A couple of seconds later she came out wearing a white tank top and tan shorts.

 

         "Unnie? Where are you going?" You asked shocked at YooJoon's sudden change of clothes. YooJoon looked at you strangely and laughed at you, because you were clueless.

   "What do you mean? I'm going to invite the neighbors over to our house."

 Your eyes widened, "Today!? Why?"

   "Of course today, and because they might be hot, and we can both flirt with them! You better have your glasses and hoodie off by the time I come back!"

         YooJoon ran out the door and skipped towards the neighbors house. You sighed as you pulled off your hoodie and ran to your room to fix your hair. All that was left was your glasses and even though YooJoon told you to take them off you left them on.

****************

         "Unnie! I'm here." YooJoon called and you ran to the door, but stopped when you saw six boys behind her all staring at you.

       "B.A.P?"

   Zelo smirked as he saw you and turned to YooJoon.

 "This is your sister?"

       YooJoon smiled and nodded and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards them. You noticed all of them were smirking at you and you looked down, hiding your red blushing face.

       YooJoon headed into the kitchen leaving you and B.A.P alone. Youngjae spoke first,"Haneul, your sister is hot!"

   "It's hard to believe you two are related," Zelo laughed.

 "You look pretty without your hood," Himchan said pinching your cheeks.

         You looked down and blushed. B.A.P seemed to all notice that you looked different without your hoodie.

   "What are you guys talking about?" YooJoon asked walking into the living room and sitting down while taking a sip of the bottle of beer she got in the kitchen.

         Your eyes widened seeing her and you ran to stop her, "Unnie! Why are you drinking? You'll become drunk instantly!"

   And you were right a couple of minutes later YooJoon was passed out on the floor. You sat on the floor next to her, whi

Please log in to read the full chapter