Don't Waver

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

2BiC&Davichi(투빅&다비치) _ 오늘같은 밤이면

Ding!

The bell sounded, and you smiled, watching as your classmates chattered while making their way out of the classroom. The day had gone by fast, and you had felt quite lonely as not only had your two best friends Ricky and Niel had been absent, but Changjo had been absent too.

You sighed, standing from your seat and fast walked out of the classroom, avoiding people as you scurried down the hall and you released a sigh of relief as you made it outside without bumping into anyone you knew. Although it was odd of you to not want to see any of your friends, the only thing on your mind at the moment was going to your favorite place in the world. The place where you could let all your worries subside, even though you honestly didn't know what you had to worry about.

---------

After jogging for a few blocks you finally slowed as a grassy field came into sight and you gradually walked towards it. A smile forming on your face as you saw the bright green field was empty, and you immediately dropped your school bag by a wooden bench, and ran towards a giant colorful oak tree.

You plopped yourself down next to it and smiled, looking up at the bright sun in the sky, but you frowned as your sight was blocked by two hands covering your eyes, and you quickly grabbed them and turned staring at the person behind you who was smiling down sweetly at you. You blinked up at the man, and a moment later you too were smiling up at him, "Annyeong." You said and his smile turned into a grin and he softly ruffled your hair.

"Annyeong." L.Joe replied, kneeling down next to you, and he automatically looked up at the sky and let out a sigh, "Aiggo, what a beautiful day!~"

You nodded and stared at him for a few seconds, before turning to look at the perfect blue sky, "Neh."

L.Joe frowned and ripped his gaze from the sky, turning towards you, "However, what is such a beautiful girl, like you, doing out on such a beautiful day like this, all alone?"

You blinked and looked at L.Joe, "M-mwo?" You stuttered, and you looked down as you felt your cheeks gradually heating up. L.Joe grinned, and chuckled, "Cute."

---------

"Oppa, what are your favorite type of flowers?" You asked, searching in the garden of mixed, colorful flowers. L.Joe stood behind you and watched as you began sniffing them and he chuckled every time you pulled back and smiled at the flowers as if they were human beings.

"I don't really know. . I've never taken any interest in flowers, besides I'm too manly to be seen . . . holding or sniffing a flower."

You laughed, and ran towards L.Joe taking ahold  of his hand and pulling him towards the flowers, "Come on! Look," You said, pointing towards the mixture of flowers around the two of you, "Don't you think any of them are at least pretty?"

L.Joe smiled and searched through the flowers with his eyes, and stopped as he spotted a tall red flower, "I like that one!" L.Joe grinned, pointing to it enthusiastically. You smiled and nodded, "That's a rose, it's very pretty, isn't it?"

L.Joe smirked and turned back towards you, "Neh, but not as pretty as you." You blinked up at him, before turning on your heels and racing deeper into the field of flowers as you felt your face heat up, "Want to see an even more prettier flower, Oppa?" You called out from afar, while L.Joe chuckled and followed after you.

"Neh, is it your favorite flower?" L.Joe asked, crouching down next to you, while you pointed to a bundle of tiny whit

Please log in to read the full chapter