Long Time No See

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

INFINITE H - WITHOUT YOU

Changjo sighed as he stepped out from the bus and squinted up at the bright sun to adjust his eyes, before he began slowly walking down the crowded street. He pulled out his phone, flipping it open to the text from L.Joe and re-reading the number he had sent him. *Should I call her?*

Changjo blew up at his fringe, crossing the street and hurriedly turned the corner to arrive at a familiar place he used to spend most of his time at when he was child. He smiled as he walked for what felt like forever before finally taking a seat on a wooden park bench, and staring out at the sparkling large river. "I've made up my mind," Changjo mumbled, whipping out his phone and heaving a sigh as he stared down at the number. "Jebal, jebal. . Please come."

"Choi Changjo?" A voice called out, and Changjo quickly whirled around, his eyes widening as he faced the girl in front of him. "Are you Choi Changjo?"

Changjo quietly gazed at the tall and pale faced girl in front of her, "Er, no? Okay, never mind. Sorry mister." The girl said, turning to leave but Changjo quickly stood and spoke, "Hanna, wait!"

The young girl stopped in her tracks, turning and staring up into Changjo's eyes, "How did you? Wait, are you Changjo?" The girl anxiously asked, her eyes lighting up as Changjo nodded. "You're Hanna, right? Lee Hanna?"

"Neh," Hanna happily squealed, before jumping up onto Changjo, and ruffling up his hair, "Changjo-yah!! I've missed you so much," Hanna said, pulling away from the hug, and staring up at Changjo with wide eyes before quickly looking away, "Wait, but how did you. . find me? . . Aren't you. . s-s-supposed to be d-dead?"

Changjo's mouth fell open, and  he struggled to process the words he had just heard. He was supposed to be dead? But how, and why? "W-where did you hear that from?" Changjo finally said, struggling to form the sentence pushing it out from his mouth.

  Hanna shrugged her shoulders and nonchalantly replied, "My eomma and appa told me when I was a child and was being treated for cancer. They told me to forget about you, and to move on with my life," Hanna frowned, gazing sadly at the ground. "So how have you been, Changjo? Yah, we have a lot to catch up on!" Hanna shouted grabbing a hold of the older male's arms and tugging him down the concrete path.

*This weird girl, I thought she was dead this whole time, and I've missed her like crazy. Yet this is how she reacts, like only a year has passed.* Changjo thought, smiling down at Hanna before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer, "Babo."

"Mwo? Ya, why are you calling me a babo?" Hanna asked, playfully pulling Changjo down into a headlock before blindly rushing towards the grass and falling down next to him. "Woah, my chingu has grown up to be quite handsome. Yah, are you a player or something at your school?" Hanna smirked, sitting up and staring down at Changjo, waiting for his answer.

"Tch,aniya. I'm a gentleman," Changjo smiled, pulling Hanna back down by her hair making her yelp in surprise before she turned and glared at him. "What a gentleman you are, and by the way. . Don't. Touch. My. Hair." Hanna emphasized, flicking Changjo's forehead.

Hanna smiled brightly before asking her next question, "Changjo-ya, do you have a girlfriend?" The question made Changjo freeze, and he had to quickly look away as the younger girl curiously turned to face him when he didn't answer. *Why does she want to know? Does she want-- No! Don't be crazy Chang--*

"Ehh, you don't do you? No, need to be embarrassed." Hanna teased, but Changjo glared and immediately shouted, "YAH!!"

Hanna held her stomach and rolled over laughing, "Wow, now there's the Changjo I know! . . Yah, why are you pretending to be such a charming and cool guy when you're really not?"

"I am," Changjo pouted, crossing his arms and looking away but Hanna's eyes widened as she pointed to him, "Aniyo! You just did aegyo, you see!" Hanna shouted, but Changjo shook his head, "Did not!!"

"Did too!" Hanna retorted, before standing up shaking he

Please log in to read the full chapter