Memories

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 Days Later - Wednesday

"Aaack Sulli!" You yelled as the girl attacked you with a big bear hug. "P-please let g-go. . Can't brea--" You struggled to say, and Sulli was quickly lifted off you by Amber and Minzy.

"Yah! After 2 days, do you still not understand?" Amber glared at Sulli.

"Deh, our job is to protect her not smash her to death!" Minzy yelled angrily while Sulli pouted and hid behind Krystal.

"And don't try to use your aegyo to get out of this one!" Luna scoffed.

You sighed and sneaked away from the arguing group. The first day you had met them they seemed like they had gotten along together, but as soon as you started becoming closer to them their attitudes changed and the two groups fought about the tiniest things. Like who got to hug you, sit by you, protect you, and even who got to go with you to the bathroom!

The good news was, that the two leaders, Victoria and CL, could keep them under control. The bad news was, that they were always busy and never around. You sighed again and walked into your classroom to see your three bff's.

"Annyeong. ." Ricky said slowly with his head laid on the desk.

"Ricky? What's wrong?" You asked and noticed Niel was doing the same thing,"Niel?"

"Aish, don't mind them. They just hate this cold and rainy weather." Changjo said annoyed and sighed as he massaged his forehead.

". . I-I d-don't like this kind of w-weather either." You mumbled and frowned as you sat down, and memories came flooding back. You had hated the rain ever since the accident happened. You sighed heavily as you held back tears and looked outside the window, where the rain seemed to be falling even harder than before.

*Hopefully it'll stop before school ends.* You thought and turned towards the teacher, trying to block out the rain.

************

Ding!

"Finally, I'm starving!" Changjo sighed and stood up as Ricky and Niel finally lifted their heads and stood up, too. Ricky yawned and stretched, while Niel seemed slightly dazed and had a bit of drool on the corner of his mouth. Your eyes widened and your face turned red with anger,"Yah! Were you guys sleeping!? You were, weren't you!?" You yelled and smacked the back of their heads.

"Ooowie!!" Ricky pouted while Niel looked at you shocked,"Why does it matter!? Since when did you care if we payed attention in class or not?" Niel asked confused.

"Since, we had a very important upcoming test! Uh, duh!" You yelled and smacked their heads again before walking out of the classroom.

"I sense a dark aura around her!" Ricky said creepily as he waved his arms in the air wildly.

"Eh? It's probably just her split personality," Niel laughed, while Changjo stared after you confused.

************

"Unnie!" Jessica yelled as she, Taeyeon and Krystal came running towards you.

"Annyeo-- Wait!" Taeyeon yelled, grabbing you by the shoulders and turning you towards her.

"I can sense this aura a mile away. . you're in evil mode!" Taeyeon yelled dramatically, as she pretended to faint, and fell on Jessica who was holding back laughter.

"Evil mode? Is that what you're calling it, when she's in a bad mood?" Krystal asked while she went to hug you, but flinched back as she saw your face darken.

"U-unnie? A-are you o-okay?" Krystal gulped and stuttered, afraid.

You sighed and rubbed your face, frustratedly. "Deh, . . I'm just a little sad. ." You mumbled the last part so no one would hear you and frowned when you heard thunder coming from outside and girls screaming and running in the halls.

Jessica scoffed and mummbled,"Wimps, it's only thunder." While Krystal laughed at the girls screaming, freightened.

You paled as you heard

Please log in to read the full chapter