Love Day | Part 1

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
http://youtu.be/U5dSQiHKBoc

---

"Changjo!~" You cooed, and smiled brightly, running towards a smiling Changjo, who was sitting on a wooden bench and gazing at you with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Annyeong!~" Changjo sang, and unexpectedly pulled you into a hug, his warm embrace enveloping you. You smiled, and relaxed in his arms after a few moments of awkwardness, but you frowned as he slowly pulled back with a grin spread across his face.

"I like your outfit." Changjo smiled, looking you up an down and giving you a thumbs up.

You smiled and replied, "Thanks, I like your outfit too." Changjo smiled, and nodded, "Jinjja? Thanks, Haneul-ah!"

"I have the whole day planned out. I promise, you'll have a lot of fun. Arraso?" Changjo smiled, ruffling your hair playfully before taking your small hand in his and pulling you out of the park.

---

"I'll just have a green tea please." You smiled at the waitress as she quickly jotted down your order and turned towards Changjo. "And for you sir?"

Changjo thought for a moment before he replied back with a forced smile, "I'll just take two bottles of water and a can of soda."

   The waitress looked at him strangely but nodded and walked away after she finished writing it down.

"Thirsty much?" You laughed while Changjo smiled and responded, "Not for now silly," He chuckled, ruffling your hair playfully, "We'll need it later on."

"For what?" You asked curiously.

"You'll see." Changjo grinned, and turned towards the sound of heels clicking on the floor.

"Your order ma'am." The waitress smiled, as she set down a cup of green tea in front of you, "And here's your order sir." She said placing down all of what Changjo had ordered and walked away after setting the bill on the table.

"I'll pay." You smiled, as you reached for your wallet in your back pocket, but Changjo beat you to it and quickly set down a ten dollar bill on the small black tray with the bill. "My treat."

You raised an eyebrow as Changjo grinned and started packing the water bottles in his navy blue backpack.

"Mwo?" Changjo asked as he noticed you staring. "N-nothing!" You answered back quickly and began sipping on your green tea.

Changjo chuckled. *Haneul-ah today will be the day that you start falling for me, and begin forgetting about that jerk Zelo.*

---

   "Where are we going?" You asked as Changjo pulled you down the streets, your hand in his. He swiftly but gently pulled you around the corner and into a tall building, he led you into an elevator and moments later the two of you were walking down a hall and towards a white door at the end of it.

"Close your eyes, and promise not to open them until I say so. Arasso?" Changjo said, as he slowly put his hands over your eyes.

"Neh." You cooed, and smiled, as you heard Changjo turn the door knob and shut the door behind the both of you after you had entered.

   "Okay, . . are you ready?" Changjo asked, a big smile plastered on his face. You nodded eagerly, and smiled to yourself as Changjo began counting, "Hana. . . . deul. . set!"

"Omo!" You squealed as Changjo pulled his hand away, and watched as your eyes sparkled and you began spinning in the center of the wide room.

"You like?" Changjo asked obviously amused as you stopped spinning, and turned to look at him, "Neh!~"

"Changjo-sshi a-are we going to. ." You asked nervously, tapping

Please log in to read the full chapter