New Girl

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Bzzzzz!! Bzzzzzz!! You groaned and turned in bed covering your head with your pillow, and fell back asleep. Bzzzzz! Bzzzzz!! BZZZZZZZZZ!!!

    "Shut up already, I heard you the first time." You slapped the snooze button on your alarm clock and slowly got out of bed. You scratched your head and walked to your closet and changed into your school uniform. *Today is my first day at my new school. God, I hate transferring!* After changing you headed into the bathroom and fixed your hair into a ponytail, and put on your glasses.

     You then headed downstairs and greeted your older sister YooJoon, "Good morning." She was getting ready for work and greeted you while still packing.

     "Mornin," she said without looking up. You went into the kitchen and toasted a piece of bread and grabbed an orange. YooJoon came into the kitchen and kissed your forehead, "Bye, Haneul have a good day!" You nooded your head and replied," You too!"

          You ate your bread and orange and ran out the door after putting on your black hoodie. Once you got to school you met your eight best friends. You've been friends since before my accident and they even transferred schools with you. Even if they were a Queeka group and you decided not to be, they still treated you as their best friend.

     "Annyeong," you all said in unison, and laughed. Taeyeon ran up to you and wrapped her arms around you. "Unnie! I missed you!" Jessica ran to you too and copied Taeyeon.

     "You're going to love it here Unnie, it's soooooo fun!" Jessica said, and smiled. The three of you smiled, but were interrupted by Sunny and Yuri who pushed Taeyeon and Jessica away.

     "Yah! Don't hog here, she's not just yours she's ours too," said Sunny and Yuri nodded in agreement. "Hold on, before we get too excited we forgot to tell Ha-neul something!" Hyoyeon said and countinued looking at you. "Haneul," she said holding both of your hands,"we'd like you to countinue being a member of Girls' Generation."

     Sooyoung and Yoona both shouted, "SNSD! SNSD!" Seohyun laughed and pushed Hyoyeon away,"Unnie! Please remain a member in SNSD," she pleaded. You pouted,"But your a Queenka group and I'm not a Queenka."

     Yoona pushed Seohyun away and held your hands instead,"Unnie, you're beautiful. You may have f... forgotten, but.. you really are beautiful and you remember now . . . don't you?"

     You looked away thinking of your a

Please log in to read the full chapter