Mistake

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

BACKGROUND MUSIC! <-------CLICK-----------OR-------NO-------COOKIE!!-------D:<

- - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - -

You sighed as the bell rang, and waited for the rest of the students to leave, before standing up and slowly making your way out the school. You silently walked down the hall, and loudy yelped out in surprise, as you were grabbed by your wrist and gently pulled back, to find a tall man staring down at you, with tears in his eyes.

"How long are you planning to ignore me?" He said with a hurt voice, and looked deeper into your eyes, making you feel bad.

You looked down at the floor, avoiding the eye contact, and tried pulling away, but he just held on tighter, but not tight enough to hurt you.

"Please. . let me at least tell you the truth. ."

You looked back up at him, and glared at him with daggers,"What truth? You didn't want to tell me when I asked you! What?! Did you finally think of a good lie to call the truth?!"

Zelo continued to look into your eyes, with a hurt expression and tears running down his face. He finally let go, and collapsed to his knees, begging,"Please, hear me out. ."

You tried looking away, but couldn't stand to see him like this. You sighed and grabbed his wrist pulling him up,"You have one minute, go."

"Huh?" Zelo asked, confused.

"55 seconds." You counted down, while tapping your foot impatiently.

Zelo nodded and began,"It happened a long time ago, in elementary. . Changjo and I went to the same school and we were best friends. One day, he met this girl, Hanna, and he developed feelings for her. He really loved her. . and I don't know why I did it, but I played with her feelings. I made her think I liked her, and then purposely broke her heart, and made her cry."

Zelo paused, and took a deep breathe before beginning again,"Not only that, but when she asked me why I did it. . I involved Changjo and told her that he wanted me to do it, because he hated her and wanted to see her be heartbroken. . . . . What happened three months ago, was that. . Changjo likes you, . .he got jealous that we were dating, and wanted to get back at me. Nothing he said, was true, yes, I made mistakes in the past, but please, Haneul, I truly love you."

Zelo paused, and took your hands in his,"I would never want to do anything that would hurt you, and it breaks my heart, to know

Please log in to read the full chapter