Friends, Sisters & Jerks!

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

SNSD (소녀시대) - 말해봐 (Talk Talk)

You smiled, as you greeted Changjo and he quickly rushed to open the car door for you, before running to get into the driver's seat. "You don't have to be such a gentleman," you chuckled, buckling your seatbelt as Changjo slowly began driving the street. "I'm always a gentleman," Changjo grinned, his eyes glued to the road, "You look beautiful today."

You softly smiled, forcing yourself not to blush, "Thanks," you said as you looked down at your outfit and grinned.

The two of you quickly arrived at a small restaurant, and you chuckled as Changjo immediately linked arms with you and led you into the shop. "Japanese, huh?" You smiled, inhaling the scent as he nodded with a smile and led you to a table that seated both a girl and a boy. They both looked about your age, the girl had medium brown hair, pale skin and she immediately stood and grinned down at you as she was a couple inches taller than you, "Hey, you must be Changjo's girlfriend," she laughed, before glaring at Changjo who was standing behind you, "It was very rude of him, wasn't it? He never gave me your name!"

Changjo snickered, and opened his mouth to respond, but you elbowed him and he quickly closed his mouth, "Jinjja? I never knew how rude he could be! My name is Haneul, Yang Haneul. Nice to meet you--"

"Lee Hanna," The younger girl flashed a smile, extending out her arm to shake your hand which you quickly took with a smile, "Nice to meet you too, Haneul. Oh! Sorry, how rude of me, sit down, sit down!" said Hanna, pointing towards the seats in front of her. Changjo and you immediately sat down, and you awkwardly stared down at the table, hoping someone else would start a conversation. *Hanna* You thought, *sounds familiar.*

"So you must be the lucky guy, right?" Changjo said, giving the boy in front of him a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Yup, though I got to say you're pretty lucky yourself," the brown haired guy said, flashing you a grin, before replacing the grin with a slight smirk.

"The name is Oh Sehun."

"Nice to meet you," Changjo mumbled, opening up the menu that was displayed in front of him and focusing on what he wanted to order. You on the other hand gave Sehun a big smile, "Nice to meet you Sehun-sshi!"

"Call me Oppa," Sehun said, sipping on the can of soda in front of him and you ignored his statement and looked down to see that only Sehun had a drink while Hanna did not.

"Oh, were you not thirsty Hanna?" You curiously asked, but Hanna shook her head and gave you a soft smile, "Aniyo, I was waiting until you both came to order, but Sehun was just really thirsty." Hanna smiled, forcing a laugh while you nodded in understanding. "Jinjja, well then we should order quickly then, shouldn't we?" You kindly smiled, calling the waitress over while Hanna's smile grew wider, grateful.

Just moments later, all you had drinks in front of you and were patiently waiting for your meals, both Changjo and Sehun had cans of coke in front of them, and Changjo seemed to disapprove of the fact that his tastes were similar to Sehun. However, both Hanna and you had ordered water, pleasing you that you might have at least a chance of similar tastes.

Sehun flashed a smirk at you as you sipped your drink, but you quickly looked away and set your cup down and instead met eyes with Hanna, "So, Hanna tell me about yourself!"

"Uhm, sure." Hanna shrugged, shifting in her chair awkwardly, "What would you like to know?"

You let out a light chuckle, before answering, "What school do you go to, and what grade are you in?"

Hanna softly smiled, "I go to Seoul Acube Academy, I'm 17 years old and a junior."

"Waaah~ Jinjja!" You said, your eyes sparkling in amazement, "You must be pretty smart to go to Acube Academy! Ah, and you're young too! What about you Sehun. . sshi?"

Sehun smirked, taking a sip of his soda, before slowly glancing towards Hanna then you, "I go to a different school than Hanna."

"Is it a school in Seoul?" Changjo asked curiously, as he too began gulping down his can of coke.

"Neh, a couple miles away from Hanna's school. I go to Seoul SM University, I'm a freshman and I'm 19 years old." Sehun said, proudly before secretly shooting you a wink across the table, m

Please log in to read the full chapter