You Don't Love Me

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hyorin - One Way Love   |   SPICA - You Don't Love Me

     "Hey can we meet up? The usual place, in fifteen minutes.... no is not an answer, don't keep me waiting," turning to the mirror once more you fixed your hair, you were dressed in a bright red blouse and a red and white stripped skirt. You felt uneasy in the pit of your stomach but shook the feeling away, grabbing your bag and phone you shuffled out of your room and out the house.

     Arriving at the park you took your usual spot at the bench, crossing your legs and checking your wrist watch. "That punk better not be late--"

"Oh, so now I'm a punk?" a voice made you jump and you turned to come face to face with someone you really didn't want to see. "I must admit I'm surprised you called me out here. I didn't think you would have forgiven me so fast.."

"I haven't forgiven you, don't get me wrong."

"Oh?" Changjo took the spot next to you on the bench and raised his eyebrows, "Why the sudden meeting then?"

     You turned looking at him, your face straight and serious, "I'm tired of this Changjo, you can't keep doing this to me. You've confused about your own feelings and you only make things harder for yourself, Hanna and even for me."

     Changjo scoffed, leaning back and staring up at the sky, observing the white cotton clouds. The day was still early, you'd woke up and had felt too guilty to do anything but resolve anything and everything bugging you. You could definitely not see Zelo in such a state of mind, you were an absolute mess.

"Hanna and I are through, so whatever either of us does shouldn't affect the other."

     You stared at the male disappointed and shocked, "You broke up with her? Changjo I thought all you wanted was her? Wasn't she your first love how could you just--"

"She broke up with me!" Changjo growled, his eyes teary, knuckles white,"I admit I had thoughts of ending it but I wasn't going to actually go through with it... I do love her Haneul... but I love you too..."

     Standing up you crossed your hands over your chest and shook your head, "I think you're wrong Changjo-ah, I think you once loved me. You love Hanna now, I'm in the past for you Changjo, you just haven't realized that yet. Learn to let me go and move on, Hanna is your future now and you're letting your grasp on her loosen, fix it before she's already gone and it's too late."

     It was silent for a while before Changjo stood as well keeping his eyes focused on the ground as he hesitantly spoke, "What if it's too late and she doesn't love me anymore? She knows I love you too.."

You sighed and ruffled your hair frustrated, "There's only one way.... you're going to need my help though."

"What is it?" Changjo asked his eyes wide with curiousity.

"There's a condition though... you have to promise me and forgive me if this comes off as cruel, but you must let me go and move on. Realize I'm just an unrequited love, from your past, just a friend and your bright future is with Hanna, not with me."

     Changjo blinked his eyes staring deeply into yours and literally minutes of him like this went by in complete silence. The only noi

Please log in to read the full chapter