Love Is In The Air . . & So Is Jealousy

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING! You will not understand this chapter if you have not listened to PSY's new song Gangnam Style! So if you haven't seen it yet, check it out! PSY - GANGNAM STYLE

"Oppan Gangnam Style!" You, Sunny, and Yuri sang, and laughed, together while the other members of SNSD looked at you guys, trying to stiffle their laughs. While F(X) and 2NE1 just stared at all of you, weirdly.

"Heeeeeeyyyy y Lady!!!" Key, Jonghyun, and Onew yelled while they ran over to you.

"Uuuuh, no. You just ruined it." Jessica said and stuck her tongue out at Onew, who pouted.

"Deh, what are you teaching your dongsaengs?" Sooyoung teased, and you laughed, but then quickly turned to CL.

"Hey, this is your chance to talk to Key!" You whisper-shouted to CL, and pushed her straight into Key.

"Omo! Heh, becareful Chaerin, you don't want to fall, now do you?" Key smiled and ruffled CL's hair, which caused her to blush crimson, and turn away nodding.

*Was she blushing? . . Ani, I must be going crazy. Not enough sleep last night, yeah that's it.* Key thought and walked away with the rest of SHINee following behind.

"Yah, Haneul! Why'd you do that? He probably thinks I'm weird now." CL pouted and stared at Key's dissapearing figure.

"Heheh, mianhe, but he talked to you didn't he?" You grinned and put your arm around her shoulder,"Sooo, what did he say?"

"Nothing, just told me to becareful and not fall." CL frowned.

"That's it!?" Krystal yelled and marched over to the both of you, looking angry.

"Omo! Krystal, did you know CL likes Key too?" You asked surprised, while Krystal laughed and pinched your cheeks.

"Are you kidding me, all of us do." Minzy said and gestured towards F(X) and 2NE1.

"EH!? Is it really that obvious?" CL yelled and blushed.

"Deh, but don't worry, we'll help you out!" Sulli yelled, and they all laughed and cheered.

"Ah, but Haneul, don't you like somebody?" Victoria asked, which caused all of them to go silent, and stare at you.

"Deh, I heard from Jessica, what's his name Ch-Changjo?" Krystal asked.

"Eh? Me? Changjo? . . Aniyo, we're only friends." You said, and thought to yourself. *Do I like anyone?*

************

"Class over, lunch time start." Changjo sighed and stretched, before he turned around and faced you. "Haneul-ah, what are you going to do over the summer? School ends in a couple weeks."

You looked up at him, with wide eyes, and your mouth hung open,"School ends in a couple weeks!? B-But I just transferred here, a couple months ago!?"

"Deh, but you transferred in the middle of the year, actually more to the end of the year." Changjo laughed and ruffled your hair,"Your hair is getting pretty long, it used to be above your shoulders, but now it is growing past your shoulders. Are you gonna grow it out?"

You looked down at your hair, and twirled a strand with your finger, he was right your hair was growing longer. You had always kept your hair short, because YooJoon had said you looked more mature, so you had always cut it and kept it s

Please log in to read the full chapter