A Day With Zelo

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Waah!~ This is amazing! It's soo delicious!" You said as you popped another dumpling into your mouth. Zelo laughed and did the same thing, enjoying the moment of seeing you extremely happy. You looked up at him, and gave him a thumbs up, as you swallowed, and smiled,"Kamsahamnida, for bringing me here Zelo oppa!~"

Zelo's eyes widened, and he blushed, but then he widely smiled as you countinued eating happily. *Did she just call me oppa? OMG!! She did!*

You then quickly took a sip of your soda and then focused on the rest of the delicious, looking and tasty dumplings on your plate. Zelo had brought you to a restaurant a couple blocks away from school, and he had bought you a big plate of dumplings for the two of you to share.

*I wonder why he suddenly changed.* You momentarily stopped chewing, but countinued chewing again as soo as you noticed the taste had gone.

"Annyeong!~ Are you perhaps . . Zelo's girlfriend?" A girl said sitting next to Zelo with a wide smile on her face. She was amazingly beautiful! Her eyes seemed to sparkle and her bright smile looked so warm and kind.

(Yes, that is Secret's HyoSung! ^_^ Love her!)

"Are you?" She asked, again, which knocked you out of your trance.

"A-aniyo!" You stuttered and blushed.

"Aish. . What a bummer! You would make such a great girlfriend for him, you're so pretty! I wouldn't mind being your sister-in-law one day!" She squeeled and laughed happily.

"Sister-in-law?" You repeated, confused.

"Noona, go away! Why do you always have to bother me, when I have friends over?" Zelo said as he pointed at the girl.

"Yah! Pointing is rude! Don't be mean to me, or I'm going to make you pay for the food! You should treat your elders with respect! You're only 18 and I'm 23!" She said as she poked Zelo's chest roughly.

"Psh, you said that last time and mom still said I didn't have to pay!" Zelo said as he stuck his t

Please log in to read the full chapter