A Challenge From Uee!?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Haneul!~"

"Mwo?! I'm right here!" You said as you put your glass of juice down on the table. "And don't start yelling so early in the morning! "

"Ah. . Mian. . Oh! But guess what I got!~" YooJoon sang happily as she held out a white bag and ed it towards you.

You sighed and dug inside, but your eyes instantly widened, as you pulled out a pink little case. You quickly opened it to find, your old glasses OR your new old glasses!!

"Omo! Unnie you fixed them?!" You yelled as you ran to hug her, with a wide smile plastered on your face.

"Deh!~ They're even stronger now!" YooJoon smiled and hugged you tighter.

"Kamsahamnida." You said with teary eyes,"And mianheyo for blaming you."

"It's okay, now ppalli or you will be late for school."

"Deh!~" You said and quickly finished your juice and rushed out the door.

************

"Made it!" You yelled as you pumped your fist in the air and walked over to Girls' Generation who were all huddled up by the school's front gate.

"Yah! What's going on!" You yelled at them.

"Haneul!" Yuri yelled as she ran to you and pulled you by the wrist to the rest of them.

"Unnie! There's a bit of a prob-- . . situation. ." Seohyun said while looking down and handing you a piece of paper.

"Read it out loud." Hyoyeon directed and you nodded and began.

To Girls' Generation and the Nerd Haneul,

   This is a challenge from After School, to prove who is the ultimate Queenka group at this school, we, After School, challenge Girls' Generation to a dance battle. On Friday, at lunch, we will meet on the rooftop, and we will both dance, two songs, one with four members and one with all members. To keep this fair, the students will vote for each song, to decide who is winner. The losing team will have to bow down to the winning team, and declare them as the ultimate Queenka group at this school.

                                                                                                                                                                              -- After School

You only have four days, so you better get started, though I don't know how you will be able to win with a nerd on your side.

Please log in to read the full chapter