I'm sorry,--

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

     Hanna sat in the coffee shop, her legs crossed one over the other and her head buried in her arms on the table. Changjo had long ago left, paid for the bill and perfect for her mood it started raining. The first rain of the summer, she stood wiping her tears the moment one of the workers tapped her shoulder asking her to leave.

She didn't feel like seeing Changjo anytime soon, and she didn't have any reason to. She had broke it off, and she'd be busy with school once summer was over and he'd be going his own way.

 

     Not even a week had passed before you had a visitor arrive at your doorstep. Zelo had visited almost every day since he lived next door but he also had school and the restaurant to worry about. You had to practically jump out of your bed and get make yourself at least decent looking within three minutes before opening the door to someone unexpected.

"Omona.."

Changjo grinned down at you, his face shinning to brightly you had to squint, "Got any time for me today?"

You thought for a moment, "Let me check." You took the opportunity to run upstairs and take an extra five minutes to beautify yourself. You ended up with a black undershirt, white and gold blazer, and white shorts not forgetting to slip on your black tennis shoes as you ran out the door.

     Changjo scanned your outfit and smiled, "You look beautiful."

You blushed, hitting his arm and walking along side him, "So what did you want to do?"

"You know, "Changjo spoke, linking arms with you as he walked along side you to his car, "the high school is open today?"

You looked at him curiously, "Is that where?"

Changjo chuckled, opening the car door and leaning closer to you, "Only if you'll agree."

 

The high school was never a far destination from your house, both of you had arrived within minutes.  You exited the car immediately upon arrival despite Changjo's disapproval. He had wanted to round the car and open the door for you, but it had felt a bit strange since he had arrived at your house. Why all of a sudden?

Changjo was quickly by your side as you two approached the tall building that you were surprised to enter although you were sure you would never see the insides of it again or at least for a while. You lifted your hand to pull open the door and felt a rush of disappointment as you pushed and pulled.

Changjo's eyes were fixed on the door handle, staring long and hard until he finally pulled your hand, leading you to the side of the building. "We'll only be here a short while and no one else should be here."

A loud and quick inhale made the older look down at you, you were shocked of course. "A-are we breaking in?! I thought it was open today.."

Changjo chuckled, "So did I, but shouldn't we make the best of our day and do what we originally planned? Even if it's not the way we intended for it to go."

Not responding but instead you stared in awe as he swiftly picked the lock of the janitor's door that to your surprise opened very easily. Stepping through the door as silently as possible, linking arms making way towards the seconds floor where most classes were.

"Oppa which class are we going to?"

     He simply led you down

Please log in to read the full chapter