A Day With Changjo

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ugh! It's already Sunday!" You said as you opened your eyes.

Bzzzzzztt, Bzzzzzzzzzzztt. .

You rolled over and say your phone vibrating, and you quickly cleared your throat and answered.

"H-hello?" You asked with a high pitched voice, and blushed as you heard the person stifle a chuckle.

"Annyeong, Haneul-ah!!" The person cheered,"This is Changjo!"

"Oooooh, Annyeong Changjo Oppa!!" You laughed and smiled.

"I called to ask if you wanted to go out? . . .Um, like to the, . . er, . . mall!" Changjo stuttered.

"The mall? Okay!" You replied, excitedly.

"Great, I'll pick you up at your house in an hour okay?" Changjo said, and hung up.

************

"Hey!" You walked up to Changjo who had just arrived.

"Sup!! I like your outfit!" Changjo gave you a thumbs up, and smiled widely.

"Thanks I like yours too." You replied as you two began walking down the road.

A cold breeze blew, and you shivered, and looked at the gray sky. *I should've brought a sweater.*

"Are you cold?" Changjo asked and looked at you worriedly.

"A-Ani, just a bit, but not that much." You replied and blushed.

Changjo smiled to himself and stopped you,"Here, you can wear this. I feel hot anyways." Changjo said as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders.

"Kamsahamnida." You blushed as you pulled his jacket tighter around yourself.

************

"Wow! Kyeopta!" You yelled as you and Changjo entered a tiny clothing store.

"Oppa, what type of clothes do you like?" You asked searching through a stack of t-shirts.

Changjo paused and thought,"Hmmm, I'm not really sure. . I just ask Ricky or Chunji to shop for me."

You stopped and stared at Changjo, thinking. *I wonder if I could find something he would like.*

You then pulled out a yellow polo shirt, and passed it to Changjo.

"Do you like this style?" You asked.

". . ."

"Heheh, me niether." You said and put the shirt back, and you immediately pulled out a black sweater.

"What about this?" You asked nervously.

"Deh, I like it. Hold on." Changjo smiled as he took the sweater and walked to the back of the store.

A couple of seconds later he came back, smiling,"I love it!"

"Have you picked anything? I'll pay f

Please log in to read the full chapter