Who is she?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

K.will 케이윌_니가필요해(I need you)

"You don't have to do this you know," Changjo said, staring at Hanna who stubbornly shook her head and began to take small steps forward, "Aniyo, I must." Changjo smiled, nodding in approval as he stood by her side, walking into the school building with her.

*Many years have past Changjo, but I want to make it all up to you. I missed you. .*

Murmurs erupted immediately around the school of a new student transferring in today, and Hanna had no doubt they were all about her. Yet she walked alongside Changjo, her head held high as she made her way to her first classroom, avoiding all the staring eyes. "They must think you're pretty."

Hanna turned, staring up at Changjo with curious eyes, "What?"

"Why else would they stare at you for so long? They obviously think you're pretty." Changjo smiled, as he opened the classroom door for Hanna, gesturing for her to go in. "I'll meet you out here at lunch, we can sit together and I can introduce you to my friends." Hanna eagerly nodded, a bright smile on her face, "Neh!~ Annyeong Changjo-ya!"

"Yah, you!" A voice rang throughout the halls, "Changjo babo!" Changjo upon hearing his name whirled around, only to come face to face with a short frowning girl. "You're such a meanie!" You groaned, punching the taller boy's shoulder, who pouted and followed you as you began walking down the hall to your homeroom.

"Wae?" Changjo said, a small smile appearing on his lips as you turned to reply. "You didn't tell me, Hanna-ah was transferring into our school?" You frowned, as Changjo looked at you with sad eyes. "Wae, do you not like her?"

"Of course I do!" You smiled brightly, "But I'm jealous. . I wanted to her to spend her first day with me, not you. We'll become great friends, I can see it." You said, your eyes shining brightly while you walked into your class, leaving Changjo who turned and chuckled to himself as he walked away as well.

Ding!

As soon as the lunch bell rang you stepped out the room only to be met by two familiar brightly smiling faces, "Omo, you scared me!" You said, but gave them both a hug nonetheless.

"Chingu-ah, I missed you!" Niel said, but Ricky shoved him away, linking arms with you and leading you down the hallway. "Aniyo, he didn't. I missed you more, Haneul-ah!" Ricky cheered as he zoomed into the cafeteria with you right as his side, Niel following sadly behind. The three of you sat down at a long blue table and happily chatted, but your smile widened as both a girl and boy took a seat in front of you.

"Oh, Haneul-sshi!" Hanna said, smiling, "I was wondering when we'd meet again." You beamed up at her, nodding in agreement, "Neh, I missed you! I'm happy you're transferring into our school!"

"Oh, are you the famous new student everyone has been talking about?" Niel asked, eyeing Hanna up and down, "Yeppeo." Hanna blushed, but nodded introducing herself to both the boys who politely introduced themselves back. "Why did you transfer in so late though?" Ricky asked, while the others stared at him curiously. "Well, school is ending in just a few weeks so.."

"Jinjja?! Oh, I guess I won't get to spend

Please log in to read the full chapter