Encounter

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Starship Planet - 하얀설레임 (White Love)

Ding!

You smiled as the school bell rang, and carefully placed your papers into your binder while the rest of your classmates scrambled out of the classroom.

"Nice and neat," You said, softly smiling before standing and meeting eyes with one of your other classmates and close friends. "Oh, annyeong Changjo-ya!" You said, swiftly putting your binder into your bag, and looking back up at Changjo who stared down at you with a soft smile on his face.

"Annyeong, ready for our tutoring session today?" Changjo asked, flashing you a bright small before offering you his hand, and leading you out the classroom down the hallway. "Where are we studying?" You asked as Changjo kept leading you farther down the hall.

"Up there." Changjo beamed, letting you lead the way as the two of you climbed the school's stairs to the rooftop. You smiled, as you pushed the door open, and looked up at the blue sky.

Changjo watched you with a wide smile as you walked to the other side of the rooftop and took a seat on the bench. "Palli, Oppa!" You called Changjo over, as you slowly pulled your pencil and binder out. "I'm determined to get better grades!" You said enthusiastically, while Changjo nodded, and rushed to your side softly chuckling.

---------

"Oh, so the answer to this would be C=21.8?"

"Neh!" Changjo proudly said, and you both high fived each other happily.

"Woah.~ You're so smart, Changjo-oppa!" You praised, flashing Changjo an eye smile before continuing working on your homework. Changjo sighed as you finished your work, and you looked up and frowned, "W-wae? What's a matter Oppa?"

"Aniyo it's nothing. ." Changjo said, but he already knew you would keep pestering him until he told you what was wrong, and that was exactly what he wanted.

"Please tell me.~" You pouted, shoving your bag to the side, and scooting closer towars Changjo's side. Changjo turned away from you, and you pouted believing he was upset with you. However, Changjo was blushing light pink and couldn't help, but smile.

"Changjo!~" You cooed, and tried to pull Changjo's shoulder so he would turn towards you. Changjo quickly wiped the smiled off his face, and prayed that you wouldn't notice he was blushing and turned back towards you, "What?"

"What's wrong, why are you sad all of a sudden?" You asked, titling your head curiously.

Changjo sighed again, and patted your head softly. "You're going to leave me. ." Changjo pouted, removing his hand from your head, and placing it in his lap. You frowned, immediately grabbing Changjo's hands and leaning closer, "What?! Aniyo, what makes you thing that?"

Changjo mentally smiled, but kept pouting, "It's because we're already done with the tutoring session so you're going to go home and forget about me. ."

You blinked, briefly caught off guard, but you fell onto the ground seconds later, clutching onto your stomach and bursting with laughter. Changjo on the other hand looked at you with disbelief, "Y-yah, are you laughing at me?" Changjo asked, and pouted even more.

Without even thinking you laughed harder, and nodded, but after a few seconds you sat up and wiped the tears from your eyes, "You babo."

"Mwo?" Changjo asked, turning red with embarrassment. "Why would I ever leave you, you're my best friend in the entire world, and I love you." You grinned, and stood up walking towards Changjo and hitting him softly on the head. "Don't ever forget that, arrasso?"

Changjo nodded, and opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it and blushed. *Wait, was I really about to say that?! Aish, Changjo don't, . . not yet.*

"Hey, how about we go somewhere together!" You cheered and grabbed Changjo's wrist, pulling down the stairs before he could even respond.

---------

Changjo and you walked together, hand in hand, down the crowded streets of Seoul. You smiled everytime you passed by a shop's front window and saw new and cute things. "Woah, oppa look!" You squealed, pulling Changjo towards a shop where puppies where playing on the floor with their chew toys, or peacefully sleeping.

"Kyeopta. ." You mumbled, pressing both your hands up on the glass. Changjo watched the sight that played out in front of him grinned at you, *You're cute too.*

As you finally pulled back, and looked back up at Changjo who smiled and grabbed your hand again. "You hungry?"

You looked at the ground and sheepishly nodded, "Neh.~ I'll pay my treat oppa." You replied, and looked back up in time to see Changjo shake his head, "Aniyo, what kind of gentleman let's a lady pay for both his and her meal?" Changjo replied confidently, and pulled you closer as he led you farther down the street and into a restaurant.

"Are you fine with eating dumplings, I heard they were pretty good here." Changjo said, walking into the shop after you. Your eyes immediately widened as you stepped inside, and you swiftly turned around. *Aish, how could I have not realized sooner?!*

"Er, Changjo can we--"

"Sister-in-law?" A soft voice called out, and you whirled around to find a tall girl looking down at you with soft brown orbs. "Omo!" You shouted surprised. *Too late!*

"Hyosung?" Changjo asked squinting his eyes and tilting his face, seconds later he rubbed at his face frustrated, as if he had remembered something important. "Haneul?" Another voice called out, and your head whipped right to find Zelo who had just walked out of the kitchen and staring at both you and Changjo. His eyes seemed to stop and stare at your interlinked fingers, and you saw as his jaw clenched in anger and his hands ball up into fists.

Without thinking you let go of Changjo h

Please log in to read the full chapter