Cupid . . . ?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

BoA 보아_그런 너 (Disturbance)_Music Video

---------

"Omo, you?!" You yelped in surprise as you opened the door and met faces  with nine other girls. They stared back at you with wide grins on their faces, until a short blonde girl ran forward and pulled you down into a hug. "Aigoo, I missed you Haneul!"

“Er, I missed you too. . Luna. .” You stuttered, blinking your eyes in surprise.

"Is that how you to greet your guests?!" Bom yelled angrily, with a hint of hidden playfulness in her voice, pushing her way past you and plopping herself on your couch. Luna pulled away and smiled up at you, “Unnie, how have you been?”

You opened your mouth to answer, but you were cut off as someone scoffed and pushed her way from the back of the group to the front. "Yah, is that how you really dress?!" Krystal shrieked, pointing at your school uniform, "You're a senior, Haneul! You don't have to wear that piece of cr-- . . I mean, garbage anymore." Both F(X) and 2NE1 were standing right outside your door, and were mischievously grinning down at you.

"I didn't feel like wearing anything pretty today . . . no big deal," You pouted, tilting your head when all the girls grinned and rushed inside, towards you.

"Haneul," Victoria started, "We don't normally pick sides, but after what that jerk did! Aish, we had no choice. ."

"Yeah!" Minzy and Sulli both cheered, fist pumping the air and nodding in agreement.

"Mwo? Jerk-- . . . Wait do you mean--" You began, your mouth widening in shock, but CL cut you off. "I'm just going to let you know this was all their idea. I'm not involved." She said, adding emphasis onto the word ‘their’ before turning away and letting the other girls eagerly grab you and pull you out the door.

-----

“Where in the world are--” You started, but you glared at two particular girls as they linked arms with you, two on either side and shouted in your ear. “The mall!~” Dara and Krystal cheered in unison, frowning when they both heard Amber make a gagging noise behind them.

“Why, are we here?” You asked, taking in the scene around you. You rarely went to the mall, YooJoon usually shopped for you, and the last time you could ever remember going to the mall was with Changjo. You smiled, reminiscing the day you two had spent together and blushed as you thought of the moment the two of you had almost kissed.

“Unnie. . yah, are you listening?” Sulli asked, turning towards you and knocking her fist on your head softly. You shook your head, ridding yourself of the thoughts and turned towards Sulli and the others, “What?”

The girls shook their heads in amusement and disapproval, “We were saying that we wanted to take you shopping!” Minzy cheered, giving you a wide shinning grin.

You forced a smile, and let out a nervous laugh, “What? Why all of a sudden?”

They all gave you an impish smile, and you could tell that they were holding in their laughter except for CL who stood aside and rolled her eyes in complete disapproval. “We have a surprise for you . . . but you’ll have to wait to see what it is!” Victoria smirked, while she and Amber both turned and high-fived each other.

“Amber you won’t tell me either?” You pouted crossing your arms, and looking up at Amber with big round eyes who stared back down at you with a blank face. “No,” Amber said, before smirking and running into a small black and blue themed shop.

“Aish, she went into another boy store!” Dara yelled, while Krystal turned and began marching in the direction Amber had went off in. “Tch, we seriously have to teach her to be more girly!” Krystal shrieked, disappearing into the store.

“She’s just jealous. . .” CL stated with a serious, blank expression on her face, which resulted in you and the rest erupting in laughter.

-----

“Woah!” Bom and Luna both squealed, looking at you as you stared at the mirror in horror. You were wearing an orange dress that went down to your ankles, and had red and white polka dots printed on it.

You turned and stared at them, “You honestly think this looks good?!” They blinked up at you, and then turned back towards the dress you were wearing and nodded. You sighed in relief as the rest of the girls entered the giant dressing room and stared at you with wide eyes.

“What is that . . . an animal?” Amber said, but hissed as Bom turned and planted a swift punch on her arm, while Luna glared daggers at Amber.

You sighed, “Yah, you three no punching. . . but honestly this dress. Bom-sshi and Luna-sshi mianheyo, this isn’t really my style.”

The two girls smiled and nodded, “Arrasso, we understand. We’ll go look for something else then--” Luna started, but was cut off as CL raised her hand and stepped forward.

“Even though I’m not particularly in favor of this idea, since you guys seemed so helpless. . .” CL began, handing you a bag with a dress neatly folded inside, “I decided to help.”

You grinned and nodded, “Kamsahamnida, Unnie.”

 CL softly smiled before nodding and turning away, “Hurry and dress, call us in when you’re done. Araji?”

“Arasso!~” Your voice softly chimed throughout the room as the girls slowly left the room, and you quickly began changing.

-----

"Yeoboseyo? Hyung?" Changjo said, leaning against the wall of his mother's bedroom and staring at the fragile body that was tucked underneath the blankets and was softly breathing.

"Hey, . . how's it going?" Another voice on the line replied, and Changjo frowned as he turned away from the sight and sighed. "Not too good, Hyung."

"What about your yeodongsaeng? How is she?"

Changjo's frown deepened and he quickly glanced once more at his mother before walking towards his room, "She's alright, but she's under a lot of stress. She's undertaken multiple jobs and goes to school, while I'm the oldest and I've never even had one." Changjo said, shutting the door softly behind him so he wouldn't wake his sleeping mother.

Changjo sighed, and continued, "Eotteoke, L.Joe? My eomma has been getting sicker and sicker these days, . . she's too weak to even stand on her own. My sister won't even believe the fact that she's close to dying! For goodness sake even my mother knows she won't last another year like this!!" Changjo yelled angrily, but clamped a hand over his mouth in horror that he had awoken his mother.

A sigh was heard on the other line, and Changjo blinked away the tears forming in his eyes and sat on the edge of his bed. His eyes slowly wandered around the room, as he struggled to keep himself from breaking down and sobbing. He then turned to look at the watch that was near his bedside, 6:47 PM. *Oh shoot! The date I set up with Haneul and--*

"I'm sorry. . Changjo-sshi. ." L.Joe's voice rang through Changjo's head and Changjo's attention immediately went back towards his phone he was holding. "What?"

"I'll be in your room, in just a few seconds. . I think it's better if we speak about this in person. ." L.Joe continued, while Changjo jumped up about to protect, but his bedroom door flew open and L.Joe stepped in. His eyes were red and puffy, with dark circles under them, and he had a deep frown on his face. Changjo quickly inhaled, thi

Please log in to read the full chapter