Support

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

First off I just want to thank one of my awesome subbies, Miss1rena for making me this awesome poster! ^ Thank you so much!! I love it and saranghae chingu! :DD <3

Girls' Generation 소녀시대_Dancing Queen

A whole week has passed since the last chapter. ^^

"Haneul-ah!! . . . Yah, you lazy don't tell me you're still asleep when it's already 12 pm!!" Yoojoon shrieked from downstairs, while you raced out your room and down the stairs. You smiled at YooJoon as she sat at the kitchen table sipping a dark cup of coffee while reading a fashion magazine.

"Mwo? I'm wide awake, see I've even changed!" You said, as you pointed at your clothes while Yoojoon just raised her eyebrows, "You going somewhere. . . . without me?!"

You sighed and ruffled your older sister's hair, and smiled at her, "Aigoo, don't be such a child. Don't you have work today anyway?"

"No, today is Saturdaaaaa-- Ohmigosh I do!! I forgot I picked up another shift!! Omo, I should go I need to be there by 12:45!!" Yoojoon shouted as she dashed into her room and began packing her supplies.

 *Aigoo.* You thought, sitting down at the table and began picking at the omelet YooJoon had made you.

"Bye Haneul!" YooJoon said, as she grabbed he purse and waved at you, "Annyeong Unnie!" You smiled up at her.

"Oh, and by the way, you look really pretty today! " YooJoon said, rushing out the door and racing away in her car. You smiled, as you thought of YooJoon's words and looked down at your outfit.

As soon as she took off you finished the omelet and ran upstairs, and grabbed Zelo's jacket from the side of your bed. *Have to return this right away!!* You thought as you remembered what had happened a couple days ago. Ever since then you hadn't seen Zelo or Ren, even though you had no doubt in your mind that you would ever see either JR or Ren ever again.

 You smiled, as you walked back downstairs and outside towards Zelo's house. You took a deep breath before gathering up all your courage and knocking on the door.

"Whaaat?!" A deep voice grumbled, and you stared up at the tall buff man who was glaring down at you, "You interrupted my beauty sleep nerd." Yongguk grumbled before opening the door wider and moving to the side, letting you push your way through.

"Is Zelo here?" You asked as Yongguk scratched the back of his head and lazily walked towards his room.

"Neh, why?"

"I need to speak to him. Is that okay?"

"Ah, arrasso. Just don't bother me, again." Yongguk groaned and glared at you, before walking inside his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

"Aish it's already noon, you lazy ." You mumbled  to yourself and turned around bumping into a chest and looking up to meet eyes with a tall handsome smiling boy.

"Lazy ? You're too kind, Haneul. You're supposed to yell at him like this. YAH YONGGUK STOP BEING SUCH A LAZY AS--"

"Yah, do you want to die?!" You hissed, as you pushed Zelo into his room, and slammed the door shut. Zelo looked down at you and smiled, "Mianheyo, but what are you doing here?" Zelo leaning in closer, staring into your eyes, waiting for your answer.

You blinked, momentarily caught off guard and you quickly pushed him away, "Y-yah Zelo, do friends really act that way with other friends?"

Zelo smiled and ruffled your hair, while you glared at him while shoving his hands away and fixing it.

"Hm, what's that in your other hand?" Zelo asked pointing to the black and blue jacked that you held onto in your left hand.

"Oh, this? It's yours," You said, handing Zelo his jacket and brightly smiling up at him, "I wanted to come over and thank you for the other day. I don't really exactly know how to repay you for saving me. However, I figured I could at least return this, and ask if. . . you wanted to do something. . to-together. ."

"You mean a date?" Zelo asked, his smiled slowly growing bigger.

"No," You replied quickly, "Just two friends hanging out. . oh and a few other friends too. ."

Zelo frowned and turned around walking to the other side of the room and plopping down onto a couch in front of his bed. "What other friends? Do I at least know them? Are they annoying, are they--"

"Aish, don't worry. Palli, palli! Kaja!" You said running towards him and pulling him up and towards the door.

"Omona, we're leaving now

Please log in to read the full chapter