Love Blossom?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

케이윌(K.will) - Love Blossom 러브블러썸

"Delicious!" You cheered, savoring the flavor of the ice cream Zelo had kindly bought you. The two of you were both seated at a blue table outside of the cute store, and you couldn't help but brightly smile up at the sky. "Ah, so refreshing!~ Thank you, for the ice cream Zelo-sshi!"

Zelo pouted as he pulled his pink spoon out of his mouth, "Oppa?"

"Zelo-oppa!~" You said, sticking out your tongue before quickly filling your mouth with more ice cream, causing yourself to get a brain freeze which made Zelo erupt into laughter. "Oww, it hurts! You meanie. ."

Zelo smiled, leaning in to ruffle your hair as you stared up into his eyes, "Kyeopta, kaja." You stared at him, but quickly looked away as Zelo looked towards you, "Let's go, ppalli."

You swiftly finished up your ice cream, and followed Zelo as he was already making his way down the sidewalk, "Aish, jerk slow down. Where are we going anyway?"

"I don't know, you tell me," Zelo said, a smile plastered on his face as he glanced over at you. Your eyes brightened in delight, and Zelo secretly smirked picking up his pace, knowing exactly where you wanted to go.

"Omona! Yah, yah, yah walk slower!" You squealed, chasing after Zelo who starting laughing and running towards a familiar building.

"Aiggo, my Haneul-ya did I make you into such a food lover? Didn't you just eat, and you're still hungry for more?" Zelo loudly teased as he nonchalantly pushed open the door to the dumpling restaurant and settled himself on a stool next to the bar. "Don't I know you so well?" Zelo bragged, an amused smile tugging at his lips.

"Ugh, you were the only one thinking about food!" You stammered, walking towards Zelo's side and settling yourself onto a stool as well, "I only wanted to come here, because I wanted to see--"

"Sister-in-law!" a voice sounded, and within a moment's notice you were wrapped in a warm embrace, "Sister-in-law you came?! I missed you so much!"

You smiled up at Hyosung, "Neh, Annyeong," You slightly bowed, "I missed you too, Hyosung-unnie!"

"Kyaah, you're as cute as ever, aigoo my heart can't take it!" Hyosung said, putting her hand over her chest dramatically but she then turned to Zelo with a glare, "Yah, you didn't make her cry again did you?"

"Tch, it's none of your business," Zelo said, sticking his tongue out at his older sister who quickly raised her hand about to strike him.

"Aniyo, he didn't!" You quickly interjected, giving Hyosung an eye smile making her melt and nod. "Arasso, if you say so then I guess it's true." Hyosung gave you one final hug before departing to take customers orders, and you were once again left alone with Zelo. "Yah, lazy don't you ever work?"

"Only when I feel like it," Zelo retorted, giving you a sideways glance, sticking his tongue out, "Mehrong!~"

You glared at him and leaned closer to him, before smiling and flicking his forehead, "Mehrong!!~" You said sticking your tongue out, before laughing and showing your eye smile.

Zelo beamed down at you, and pulled you into a hug as he ruffled your hair and cheerfully laughed, "Jinjja, how can one be so beautiful?!" Zelo qu

Please log in to read the full chapter