Heartbreaking

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

BACKGROUND MUSIC! <-------CLICK-----------OR-------NO-------COOKIE!!-------D:<

- - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - -

"What's a matter?" You asked, as you handed Zelo a cup of tea. He smiled as he took it, and sat up straight on your bed to drink. You stared at him, anxiously waiting for his answer, but he just set the cup back down, and closed his eyes, laying down.

"Yah! Why are you acting like this?" You questioned and whacked his arm, pouting.

"Eh, nothing. . . Come here." Zelo turned towards you and wrapped you in his arms, pulling you into his chest. "Promise me, you won't ever leave me."

You frowned,"Why are you saying this?"

"You know, everyone makes mistakes right? And you know I really love you right? I'm serious about this relationship, I love you."

You looked up at him, and looked into his eyes,"Why do you love a girl, who doesn't love you back? I don't deserve somebody like you, you deserve better than me."

"Aniyo, you deserve better than me."

You pulled him closer and rested your head on his chest, listening to his calm heart beat. "I think, I might be falling for you."

Zelo smiled and rested his head on yours, while he gently your soft hair. "You know I will never betray you right?"

"Deh, I trust and believe in you."

*Please, I know I did wrong in the past, and Changjo deserves you more than me, but please stay with me. I truly love you.* Zelo thought and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Beep! Beep! . . Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!. . BEEP!!

"Aish, shut up!" You said, and smiled once your alarm clock stopped. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Your eyes widened and you immediately shot up and bumped heads with a smiling Zelo.

"Aish, that hurt!" Zelo groaned. You glared and yelled at him,"Why were you standing right there?! You !"

"Eh? , ani, you were the one who didn't let me escape last night!"

"Last night? Omo! We slept together?" You yelled.

"Deh, but not like SLEEP just. . sleep." Zelo said, but then facepalmed himself, not knowing how to explain it.

"Oh. . I think I get it." You said slowly.

"SLEEP TOGETHER?! MWOOO?!" YooJoon yelled as she slammed the door open.

"Omo!" You shouted, surprised.

"Meeoooow!~"

You and YooJoon stared at him weirdly, before YooJoon pointed at Zelo and angrily yelled,"You ! You corrupted my poor innocent, Haneul!"

"Eh?! Unnie! Don't get the wrong idea, we just accidently fell asleep last night!! That's all!"

"Oh, . . Jinjja? Okay then, get ready or you'll be late!" YooJoon said as she happily skipped out the room and down stairs.

"Aish, jinjja, she's really weird."

Zelo smiled and hugged you,"Saranghae."

"Yah! Why are you being so cheesy?!"

"Because. ."     *I'm afraid, I might lose you.*

"Aish, babo." You laughed, ruffled his hair and rushed to get ready.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Ding!

You smiled to

Please log in to read the full chapter