Tell me

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/zgORcuh5XEI

“I am Choi Changjo, sir,” Changjo turned as he was fully inside, coldly glaring into Mr. Lee’s eyes, “Mr. Lee is it alright if I may ask to talk to you in private?”

Clearing his throat, Mr. Lee nodded leading Changjo away from Hanna who stood at the entrance puzzled.

"Choi Changjo, was it?" Mr. Lee asked, sitting as he entered a naturally lighted, round dark wooden room. He sat crossing his arms, leaning back in his chair, as he stared at Changjo who took a seat at the other side of the desk. "What would you like to talk about, Mr. Choi?"

Changjo blinked, looking up, letting the nerves slowly slip away as he leaned back crossing his legs. "I want to know... the reason," Changjo shifted uncomfortably, before continuing, "The reason why you lied to Hanna, and moved her away.."

Mr. Lee leaned forward in his chair, his head resting in his hands, "What do you mean?"

"Why did you tell her that her best friend had died?"

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, sitting up straight, "I don't think you're in any position to be asking this, young man."

"Oh, but I think I am, sir," Changjo growled, restraining himself from standing and dug his heels into his shoes. He slowly inhaled, and exhaled before speaking again, "Why, sir? You clearly knew her best friend was alive and healthy."

"If you're her friend, you should clearly know that at that time she wasn't!" Mr. Lee slammed his fist on his desk, his hand turning red as he breathed heavily. "I think it's best you leave now, Mr. Choi."

However Changjo wasn't done just yet. He wanted answers, why did he have to suffer for so many years without his first love, thinking she was dead? The thought of having to move on, without her, tormented him. If there was even anyone else in the world meant for him, he was sure their wasn't.

"This best friend... don't you know how much he suffered? How much he loved your daughter?!"

Mr. Lee scoffed, standing and pointing a finger at the boy, "And I'm guessing you do?!"

Changjo stood as well, his hands already clenched fists, "Neh.. because I am him. I was Hanna's childhood best friend.."

*Flashback*

"Babo!"

"Apa! Hajima!~" an eleven year old Changjo pouted, as he held his sore and bleeding arm, trying to walk towards the crying girl in the corner. "Yah, yah stop crying."

"Get away!" The girl shouted, throwing another rock that Changjo barely dodged. "Hanna-yah please hajima. I'm sorry."

Hanna threw one last rock that Changjo didn't even try dodging and it hit him right in the stomach.

"Omo! Oppa!" Hanna shouted, as she ran towards Changjo's side as he stood there doubled over. Changjo smiled, and stood up straight, "I'm okay. I'm sorry too.. I swear it was all Zelo's plan. I wasn't involved and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

A tear ran down her face as she looked up at the older, "Mianheyo.. I shouldn't have believed you and him had planned it out..."

"Gwenchana!~ Hanna-sshi want to be friends?" Changjo asked, eyes wide as he extended his hand and a wide smile brightened his face even more as a sma

Please log in to read the full chapter