New New Guy?!

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

BACKGROUND MUSIC! <-------CLICK-----------OR-------NO-------COOKIE!!-------D:<

- - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - -

"Yo!" You said as you sat down in your seat, and smiled at Ren. He smiled back, and saluted you with two fingers,"Sup'. . Sooo guess what!"

You stopped as you were taking out your binder and looked up at Ren,"Mwo?"

"Guess. ."

"Hmmm. ." You thought and smirked to yourself, "You found out that you are really a girl?"

"Aish, ani. . "

"Are you sure?" You teased, and loudly laughed.

"Aish, I'm 100 percent sure! I'm full man." Ren sighed, and pulled at his hair frustrated.

"Aigoo, okay okay. Mian, now just tell me!!" You begged like a child, and stomped your feet, while Ren laughed at your cute expression.

"Fine. . I just found out yesterday, that one of my friends, from my last school, is transfering, to this school! And he's in this class!!" Ren cheered and ruffled your hair playfully, "I can't wait for you to meet him." Ren smirked, and looked forward as the teacher walked in and looked at him.

"Good morning class!" The teacher kindly smiled, as she scanned the classroom.

"Annyeong, Ms.Choi!~" The class chorused, half-heartedly.

"Well, this might seem strange, but we have a new transfer student!" The teacher chimed, as the the whole class, except you and Ren, looked at her weirdly.

"Ms.Choi, didn't you say that yesterday? Are you confused?" A girl yelled from the back, while the rest of the students snickered.

"Or going crazy!" Another student yelled and quickly hid behind a classmate, while laughing loudly.

"Ani, now behave!! We have another new student. Class please welcome, Kim Jonghyun." The teacher smiled, as the door slid open and a tall guy, stepped in and walked towards her.

"Sup' call me JR." JR said, as he scanned the classroom, and smirked as he saw Ren. "Where do I sit?"

"Umm, class are there any open seats?" Ms.Choi asked.

You looked around the room, not finding a single empty seat, but your eyes widened as you saw the seat next to you was empty. *Omo! Will he have to sit next to me? Aish, but he looks a bit scary. . and like a troublemaker.* You shivered at the thought, and raised your hand sighing.

"Yes, Haneul? . . Oh! I see there is an empty seat next to you, well it seems like

Please log in to read the full chapter