Before it's too late, I'll run to you

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
MBLAQ - No Love

"Did you text her the time to meet you?" you asked Changjo fixing his bowtie and whirling him to the mirror so that he could fix his hair. He nodded, "Yeah in two hours right?"

Nodding you ran to your closet and grabbed all the necessary props, a giant pink balloon shaped as a heart with the white word "Love" written on it. You passed it along to Changjo who breathed nervously and looked past you, "Where's the basket I made?"

"Oh right," you turned back and reached in pulling out a wooden basket Changjo and you had worked on together the inside was stuffed with white tissue paper and filled with candies and home made treats Changjo had baked all on his own the night before. You were actually pretty impressed everything looked pretty appetizing and prettily organized, any girl would love such a gift.

Handing the basket over to Changjo you circled the boy once more before giving him a thumbs up, "Have you given any thought on what you want to say to Hanna? Are you confident?"

Changjo exhaled slowly, looking around your pink and white room, "I've thought about it, and I think I'm saying everything that I can to express myself. That will let her know that I love her most, but confident? I'm not really sure whether I am or not, but I'll give it my all that's for sure."

You nodded, smiling, "That's the best way to go, now let's get going chingu!"

     Arriving at the park twenty minutes early you helped Changjo set up, placing the basket on the ground by his feet, the balloon tied to the handle. Changjo took a tiny stuffed panda bear from inside his coat pocket and held it close to his chest for a minute before putting it away as you finished, "Ready?"

Changjo nodded nervously glancing at his phone before putting it back into his pocket, only ten minutes left, "Thank you for such a great idea, Haneul. I'm sorry for all the trouble I must've caused you and Zelo this entire time, yet now you're helping me find happiness, thank you."

You shook your head, patting his shoulder, "That's what friends are for, I'll always be there for you," turning you slowly walked off into the distance leaving Changjo to attend to his business.

     For Changjo the ten minutes felt like just a few seconds they flew by fast and soon enough the girl with a broken heart was standing before him, arms crossed over her chest. Changjo inhaled and exhaled slowly trying to ease his nervousness, it helped little to none though. The sight of such a beautiful girl in front of him was enough to make him faint, enough to make him want to run to her and press his lips to her own.

     He didn't though, he remained still and observed her from afar. Her hair moving slightly in the breeze, her eyes a bit teary, shining as they scanned the giant floating pink balloon and basket covered with white, pink, and red ribbons that were beside him. Changjo smiled and raised his hand beckoning her to come closer onto the hill he was standing on, "Glad to see you, it's been a while.."

*Seriously, Changjo what a lame start!*

Hanna avoiding eye contact looked sideways at the children's playground and no

Please log in to read the full chapter