A Battle For A Girl's Heart

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

MBLAQ - It's War

---------

"Yeobosey--"

"Let's meet up. ." A gruff voice interjected through the line, upsetting the other. "Who is this?"

"Your ex-Hyung, that is all you need to know, now let's meet up. You busy today, after school?"

"Aniyo. Wae?"

"Meet me behind the Ahn Dumping Shop, don't bring anyone with you. Or else. ."

"Or else, what?" The younger man on the line smirked, amused at his hyungs empty threats. "Listen, I just want to talk, don't make this a bigger situation than it needs to be."

"Arrasso, . . Hyung." The younger boy said, and frowned, hearing the phone beep and knowing that the guy on the other line had hung up.

---------

"Ugh, so confusing!" You hissed, slamming the textbook shut, and shoving your papers back into your bag.

"Math?" Changjo asked, peeking  over your shoulder at the math book as he walked towards you.

"Aish, neh. I don't get anything the teacher says," You sighed and pouted, "Aigoo, I'm such an idiot." You whinnied hitting your head and stomping your feet cutely. Changjo laughed and ruffled your hair, "Aniyo, you're not."

"Yes, I am." You sighed and blinked up at Changjo who beamed down at you. "You know, I'm pretty good at math.~" Changjo teased.

You glared at him, "Don't rub it in, I know I'm a failure." You sulked, and slowly shuffled towards the door.

Changjo softly smiled, resting his hand on your shoulder, "Yah, I wasn't rubbing it in, babo.~ I was asking if you wanted me to tutor you. ."

You looked up, a smile plastered plastered on your face and your eyes sparkling with joy, "Jinjja?! Wow, thank you oppa!" You squealed, dropping your bag, and pulling Changjo down into your warm embrace, "Thank you sooo much!! You're the best!"

Changjo smiled, and nodded, caught in a daze as those words repeated again and again in his mind.

"See you tomorrow then?" You beamed, pulling away and picking your bag back up. "Arrasso, tomorrow after school!" Changjo shouted after you as you flashed him a smile and walked out the classroom.

---------

I got a boy, meotjin! I got a boy, chakhan! I got a boy, handsome boy nae mam--

"Yeobose-- Oh, it's a text. . er. ." You shook your head, and smiled to yoursel glad that no one was around to see that embarrassing little moment. You then turned to your phone, and slightly smiled as you stopped walking on the sidewalk and read the text.

Zelo is Jello -

HANEUL!! ^-^ Wassup girl! . . . . . You hungry?

You laughed as you replied back, and slowly began walking down the sidewalk.

Haneul :D -

Annyeong! I'm starving! :,( Wae?

You immediately stopped and flipped your phone open smiling brightly as you read his message.

Zelo is Jello -

Assa! Can you meet me at the dumping shop? I'll pay.~

Haneul :D -

Jinjja!? Neh, neh!~ I'll get to see Hyosung-Unnie!!

------------------

"Hyosung! . . . Yah, Hyosung-ah where are you?!" Zelo shouted, as he walked throughout the restaurant searching for his older sister. "YAH!! YOU!! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SCREAMING INSIDE THE RESTAURANT?!" Hyosung yelled, as she whacked Zelo's bottom with the end of a broom.

Zelo pouted and rubbed his bottom, ignoring all the stares from the customers and fired back at his sister. "Tch, we'll you're being louder than me!!"

"I'M ALLOWED TO BE BECAUSE I'M OLDER!!"

"Aish, we'll I couldn't find you anywhere!! I was getting frustrated, wasting my time on you. ."

"Yah, I spent half of my childhood taking care of you. You could at least spare a few minutes doing the same, what do you need me for anyway?" Hyosung asked, walking towards a table and handing a small family an order of dumplings, noodles and rice.

"Haneul is coming over, and she really wanted to see you. . so I wanted to find you for her. ."

"Aigoo!! You really are such a sweet boyfriend!!" Hyosung squealed, and ran towards Zelo to pinch his pink blushing cheeks, but he quickly slapped her hands away. "Aish, I'm not even her boyfriend, anymore. So don't mention that in front of her. Arrasso?"

"Ah, that's right. I heard. . Yah, you better not make her cry. Arrasso? She would make a perfect Sister-in-law!" Hyosung sang, as she ran towards the kitchen to continue her work.

"Aish," Zelo mumbled, but his head immediately whipped towards the door, as the sound of ringing bells chimed throughout the shop.

"Oh, Haneul!" Zelo s

Please log in to read the full chapter