Love Day | Part 2

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
http://youtu.be/dnEkb1KzfAM

-------------------------------------------------------

"Omo! Oppa it's scary!" You yelped, as you clutched onto Changjo and burried your face in his chest. *Mission Success!* Changjo thought and patted your back comfortingly.

Changjo had taken you to seen a scary movie, even though you had protested more than a hundred times, he still persuaded you into watching with him. He had said that it wasn't scary at all; he lied. So far five people had died already, and it was only thirty minutes into the movie! The way they had been murdered was so gruesome you had to turn away, and clutched onto Changjo to keep yourself from throwing up or crying out horror.

The two of you were only forthy minutes into the movie when you finally couldn't take it and you begged Changjo to take you somewhere else.

---

"Mianheyo Haneul-ah, I didn't know you were that afraid of horror movies." Changjo said, and it was true. He had wanted to take you to the movie so that during the scary parts you would hug him or hold his hand, but he had no idea that you would be so terrified that you wouldn't even let go of him or even glance at the screen. He felt really bad for scaring you, and he watched as you walked next to him, still shaking from fear.

"It's okay, it wasn't that scary." You said, but Changjo grabbed your shoulders and looked down at you. "I'm really sorry, Haneul. I didn't mean to scare you like that--"

"Aniyo, it's fine. It could've been much scarier, but you were with me so it wasn't as scary. Hehehe, I should be the one apologizing for clinging onto you like a crazy--"

Changjo laughed and ruffled your hair, "Aigoo, okay okay. How about let's go somewhere else! It's the last place for today and I know exactly where we should go!" Changjo exclaimed, holding your hand in his, entangling his fingers with yours and pulling you out the door.

---

"Are we there yet?" You asked, as Changjo led you up what you thought was a hill, his han

Please log in to read the full chapter