The Nerd With A Hot Sister

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

B-Bring the boys out! We bring the boys out, we bring the boys out. "B-bring the boys out!" You said as you sat up and turned off the alarm on your phone. You quickly ran to the bathroom and came out 20 minutes later dressed in your uniform. You left your hair down, pulled your hoodie up, and of course put on your glasses. After that, you gave YooJoon a hug, grabbed a piece of toast, and ran out the door.

************

"Haneul!" You heard someone call and quickly turned to find Yoona, Hyoyeon, and  Sooyoung running towards you. Sooyoung hugged you while Yoona and Hyoyeon just both gave a warm smile and waved at you.

   "Unnie!" You heard another familiar voice yell behind you. Yuri suddenly hugged you from behind, and squeezed you tightly. While Sunny attacked Sooyoung off you, and Jessica rushed to take her spot and hugged you even tighter than Yuri.

"Haneul-ah!~ I heard Uee-sshi was bothering you. ." Jessica pouted and hugged you even tighter.

   "Ah. . It's okay." You said while smiling awkwardly.

"Cute." Taeyeon and Seohyun came out of nowhere and pinched your cheeks. Your eyes widened as they said 'cute' because it reminded you L.Joe yesterday who kept calling you 'cute'. You instantly blushed when you remembered how L.Joe has hugged and kissed you and blushed even more when you thought of how Chanjo had kissed you too!

*Oh my god! D-do they both l-like m-m-me?! Aniyo, I'm a nerd they would never!*

Once you said goodbye to all of Girls' Generation you quickly went inside the school and headed towards your classroom. "Hey, Nerd!" You heard a slightly familiar voice call behind you. Before you could even turn around you felt cold water hit your head.

Suddenly you were all wet, and your clothes were soaked with water! You froze in sudden shock. You were shaking, your clothes were dripping, and all you heard was laughter all around you. Your eyes began to water and you quickly ran up the stairs to the roof. You slid your back down the door, and started crying.

************

"Hyung! Where's Haneul?" Ricky asked Niel. "I don't know. . Do you know Changjo?"

"Aniyo," Changjo pouted and sighed. *Haneul, where are you?*

************

"Why are you crying, weirdo?" You looked up and saw Zelo infront of you. You started crying even harder, out of embarrassment of Zelo aka the bully seeing you like this.

"Ah! Minahe! Mianhe! Please don't cry!" Zelo said, flustered, and nervous.

You calmed down and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Why are you crying anyways?"

You sniffled and looked down at yourself,"U-Uee."

"Heh, figures. What exactly did she do to you?" Zelo countinued. "S-She d-d-dumped a bucket of w-water on m-my head and everyone s-s-started laughing at m-me. ." You sniffled again.

"That witch!" Zelo sighed and kneeled down to your height. "Are you okay?" He said as he ruffled your wet hair and immediately softened at your smile, but watery eyes.

"Deh. ." You said, sniffling and blushed when Zelo suddenly pulled you into a hug. "Don't cry. . I-I'm here now."

************

"Wow, I feel so sorry for that nerd."

"Ugh, but she deserved it! She's sooo ugly and such a geek!"

"Uee did a good job! This was her best work yet! I wonder what she'll do next!"

Changjo's eyes widened as he heard the three girls in the class gossiping and laughing. *Damn it, Uee!*

He stood up and angrily walked over to the three girls,"What did Uee do to Haneul?!"

The three girls flinched at Changjo's mad expression and one girl stuttered,"S-She d-dumped a b-b-bucket of w-water on h-her head, and s-she ran u-up t-to the. . er, roof!"

Changjo quickly turned and ran out of the classroom, and towards the roof stairs. *Haneul, I'm so sorry for not being there to protect you.*

************

     Zelo helped you up, and the both of you walked to the other side of the roof and sat down. "We can ju

Please log in to read the full chapter