Broken Glasses!?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ding!

 Everyone ran out of the room as soon as the bell rang, anxious to get out of school except for Ricky, Changjo, Niel and You. You yawned and stretched, before grabbing your bag and awkwardly standing up.

"Haneul-ah!~" Ricky said, and turned to you. "Are you okay?"

You sighed and glared at Ricky. He had asked you already a thousand times since you two had gotten into the class, 'Are you okay?' and 'Mianhe, for not protecting from Uee.' You really appreciated that he was worried, but it felt awkward especially since he kept on staring at your clothes.

"Yah, what's so facinating about my clothes?"

"Nothing. ."

"He thinks you look super cute in them!" Niel teased while Ricky turned and tackled him playfully.

You turned and made eye contact with Changjo who was just staring at you and you quickly looked away. *Ugh, why is he staring at me!*

Changjo stood up all of a sudden and walked towards you, "Are you okay?"

"Deh. ."You nodded and awkwardly nodded your head.

"That's good then." He said as he ruffled your hair and pulled you into a hug. "I"m sorry for not being there to protect you," he whispered to himself, but you still heard it, and you slightly blushed pink.

"Haneul-ah! As an apology for not protecting you how about we treat you to some delicious ice cream?" Niel said while Ricky nodded and smiled widely.

"Ah! . .You don't have too, it's okay. I already forgave you."

"Wow! Jinjja? Awesome!" Ricky said as he ran to you, pulled you out of Changjo's arms and hugged you tightly.

"Ah. . Ricky. .I c-can't b-breathe!"

"Ah. . Mian. . Kekekek." Ricky said laughing, and blushing.

************

"I told you I already forgave you guys!"

"But I'm in the mood for ice cream!" Ricky and Niel both said in unison pouting.

"I don't know why you guys had to drag us along." C.A.P sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, while Chunji just smiled at you. L.Joe on the other hand walked up next to you and ruffled your hair, which made you blush. "Cute," L.Joe whispered, and you blushed even more, making you look as red as a tomato.

"Is there something wrong?" Changjo said, not noticing L.Joe and handing you your ice cream.

"Aniyo." You said, taking your icecream, and smiling up at him.

************

"Annyeong!" Teen Top yelled, as you waved goodbye and walked into your house.

You got ready for bed putting on your pink pj's and covering yourself under the big blankets when your phone suddenly rang.

Neo ttaemune nae maeumeun gabot ipgo ijen naega matsojulge, ne hwasarun Trouble Trouble Trouble. Narul noryosso nonun Shoot Shoot Shoot, nanun Hoot Hoot Hoot.

You flipped open and smiled at the text, you had recieved.

   Zelo (Bully) -

 Hey! Are you asleep yet? Did you get home safely?

You quickly replied and burried yourself under the blankets waiting for his reply.

 Haneul ^_^ -

 I'm still awake, and yes I got home safely. ^^

You phone rang again and you quickly popped out from underneath the blankets and flipped it open.

   Zelo (Bully) -

 Good. ^^ Hey. . After school tommorow wanna meet up? How about as soon as the bell rings we could meet up infront of the school? If you say no, then I'm going to make you do all my homework tommorow and clean the house! D:<

You pouted, and replied.

   Haneul ^_^ -

 Arraso! That let's meet tommorow after school then! I'm going to sleep now! Good night! :D

 You snapped your phone shut, turned off the light, and fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

************

"Ireona!"

"Mmm. ." You groaned and rolled in your bed, causing the blankets to roll you up.

"Get up!"

"Tsk." You groaned again and unrolled yourself with your eyes still closed.

"I won't give you any of my chicken if you don't get up!"

Your eyes suddeny flew open, to see none other than SNSD and SHINee in your room trying to wake you up. Or atleast half of SNSD and SHINee. Seohyun, Jessica, and Hyoyeon were all sitting on the foot of your bed, while Taeyeon stood right infront of you. Next to her was Onew with a bucket of chicken, and Minho.

"Key is downstairs cooking with Jonghyun," Minho said, as if he read your mind. You yawned and sat up, dazed.

"Unnie, your clothes are all clean, YooJoon cleaned them for you. There in your closet." Seohyun said pointing towards your closet.

"Deh~" You said as you stood up and looked at everyone in your room. You then walked to your

Please log in to read the full chapter