Almost Time

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter
Teen Top - I Wanna Love

"Andwaaaaee!!"

Everyone stopped, looking up and staring at the group of nine girls huddled in a circle, who looked down in embarrassment. "ANDWAAE!!"

"Ya! Hush Jessica!" Sooyoung said, clamping her hand over the shorter girl's mouth, "You're embarrassing yourself!"

Jessica pushed the hand away and ran to your side, "I can't believe it though.. I hate this.. I don't want to go.."

"Tomorrow is graduation, let us just be happy for the time being.." Taeyeon smiled, the others nodding, their eyes glazed over with an overflow of emotions.

"Still.." Jessica's eyes watered, as she looked to the others for comfort. Yuri smiled, patting her head while you tightly wrapped Jessica in your arms.

"We're happy that you got accepted into the university of your dreams, Sica!" Seohyun gave her a thumbs up, "We know it's hard flying all the way to New York just to attend, but just know that when you get back we'll always be here for you."

Jessica let the tears flow out, Yoona and Sunny running to her to comfort their friend. The friend they had know for almost half their lives, we we're all practically sisters. You sighed, the bell ringing as you all departed and rushed to your class.

DING!

           You stepped out of the classroom, you were the last to exit and the hallways were empty the only noise were the chattering students outside the school. You walked slowly, your fingertips sliding over the walls, and you closed your eyes, letting your feet take you where ever they wanted to. It was an amazement that you never ran into a wall at least not until you opened them and came face to face with a door.

Glancing at the room number you didn't hesitate to open it. A sigh escaped your lips, everything looked exactly the way it did a year ago, the desk you had sat at everyday. The place Changjo, Ricky and Niel had all became your friends. It was almost sad, how you would rarely see each other after you graduated.

     You quickly looked up at the clock hanging in front of the class, in sudden worry. 4: 30 PM

*What?! Have I really been here that long?*

     You shook your head and put your head in your arms as you sat in your old wooden desk. "I'll miss all the memories... even the bad ones. Me getting bullied, making new friends, crying and being comforted, crying and not being comforted. I'll miss everything."

"I'll miss you too."

You turned, your eyes widening, "YAH!

Please log in to read the full chapter