Feelings?

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

BTOB - Monday To Sunday

"Aish, jinjja?!" you yelled frustrated as you set your hair brush down, running down stairs to open the door, "Aigoo, who's knocking so early--"

"Annyeong, jagiya!~" Zelo cooed making you blush as he stepped in and planted a kiss on your forehead, "Good morning."

You nodded in response, smiling up at Zelo before glancing at the clock and zooming back upstairs, "Not ready yet?" Zelo laughed as he walked into the kitchen taking out the needed supplies to cook breakfast. Less than fifteen minutes later, both you and YooJoon were seated at the table, YooJoon hastily gulping down her omelet while you awkwardly ate as Zelo sat beside you and stared at you with a smile on his face.

YooJoon quickly stood as she had cleaned her plate and patted your head, "I'll be home late today, Haneul-ah. I have a fashion show to attend today, and I've been chosen to do the models makeup for the event."

You looked up at YooJoon who had speedily finished washing her plate and was packing for work, "Waah, jinjja?! Daebak, good luck Unnie!"

"Kamsa, now you should be heading to school as well. Yah, and you! Take good care of my sister, Zelo!" YooJoon shouted, exiting the house and rushing to her car.

"Kaja, slow poke or you'll be late," Zelo smile, poking your cheek, catching your attention.

"Neh!"

The two of you had both rushed to school, hand in hand, Zelo occasionally teasing you and cracking jokes, while you back and laughed until you both came to a stop at your school gate. "The bell won't ring for another ten minutes, do you want me to walk you in?" asked Zelo, glancing at his phone before turning back to you with a small smile.

"Er, . . aniyo. Oppa, nobody really knows we're back together, we only told my sister. ." you replied, looking down worriedly. Zelo smiled and patted your head, looking down into your eyes, "Aiggo, gwenchanayo. We'll tell them tomorrow, arrasso? Together, the both of us."

You forced a smile, giving Zelo a quick hug before heading into the building and into your classroom, getting ready for class with a small smile on your lips. However you didn't notice someone had been listening to both Zelo and your conversation and was currently stressing over everything she had just heard. *I need to tell Changjo!*

Ding!

"What? How could she be cheating on me?" Changjo asked, raising his eyebrows in both a bit of amusement and confusion as Hanna confessed, looking up multiple times to check if you were anywhere near. "Changjo-yah, please believe me! I heard her and that boy, umm . . Zelo, I think his name was. . Er, they said they we're back together, and that nobody knew!" said Hanna looking up at Changjo worriedly.

"Aren't you mad? Sad? You guys are still dating right? You made such a cute couple when I first saw you two on the double date," Hanna forced the words from , even though it hurt her heart as she had feeling for him as well. *He would never come to understand my feelings though, would he?*

Changjo's mouth almost dropped open, but he held it closed and let out a sigh, "Er, . . "

"Mianheyo, I guess we should have told you," you said, taking a seat next to Changjo at the lunch table and smiling kindly at Hanna, "The day after the double date, we broke up. We were friends before and when we got together I just didn't feel anything special with him, so we decided to remain friends for the better. Right, Changjo-yah?"

Changjo stared at you and absently nodded his head, he felt like his heart had been crushed. Had you really gotten back together with Zelo? Did he really lose his chance at having you? But truthfully, in the back of his mind, between both Hanna and you, did he--

"Oh, I understand

Please log in to read the full chapter