Telling them

Say I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

NO BG MUSIC FOR THIS CHAPPIE!! SORRY! ;-;

“Ready?” Zelo asked, as you nodded your head furiously your hand in his as he took the first step forward, then you next as both of you neared the entrance of the school gate.

“Ppalli ppalli, would you. You two are like snails, I wanna just step on you.”

Both you and Zelo whipped your heads around and you felt a bit awkward as Zelo and Changjo both grinned at one another, the younger taking a step closer. “Ah, Hyung! I can . . . call you that right? Congratulations! I heard you two were back together,” Changjo smiled, as Zelo looked at him bewildered, “I wish you luck.”

Changjo smiled, patting his Hyung’s shoulder before walking past the couple and quickly running into the school. “Oh,” was all you could manage, turning to glance at Zelo’s unreadable face.

However he swiftly turned to you with a crooked smile, “Shall we go?”

You nodded; this time interlacing fingers with him as you two confidently set foot onto the school ground, eyes immediately shooting towards you. Zelo beamed as he caught sight of a familiar crowd and dragged you forward as you dug your heels in nervously, “Kaja, kaja!”

You exhaled as he gently, yet firmly pulled you closer to your friends who were chatting amongst themselves, their backs turned so they couldn’t see you approaching. After quickly thinking about it you grinned brightly, jumping up and wrapping your arms around Zelo’s neck while pulling him down playfully.

“Zelo and I are back together!”

There was a slight pause, and you gulped as the group of girls turned and you instantly face palmed yourself and hid behind Zelo who was blushing a deep shade of red along with you.

“Yah yah, you! Does it look like we care?”

“Yeah! We don’t even know you!”

You immediately bowed, Zelo doing the same and speaking, “Mainhe, we thought you were someone else.”

*There are only seven of them . . . aish! I’m so humiliated!!*

“Aish let’s go girls,” the two of you watched as they walked away sassily, irritating you and you were going to turn back but, you froze in place as a voice sounded from behind you, making Zelo gasp at your side.

“So, you’re back together?”

“After everything this jerk put you through you’re going--”

“Kyaah, my Haneul-ah has a boyfriend again!” a more than familiar voice squealed, and seconds later Taeyeon was clinging on to you, while Sooyoung was giving Zelo a death glare.

After continuous begging, Seohyun and Yoona had both pried her off of you and everyone was looking at Zelo and you for an explanation. Zelo glanced at his watch, nodding at you, “We have a good 15 minutes, should I or you?”

“Together?” you grinned, and he complied clearing his throat to start first, ‘’Even though I did make a few mistakes in the past.--”

“What was it two?” Hyoyeon scoffed, the other girls nodding in agreement as

Please log in to read the full chapter