Jung Yong Hwa

Lover's paradise

For some reason Shin Hye excused herself and asked me to pick out the cake by myself. Instead she would go pick out the flowers. I didn't want to stress her more so I agreed. So there I was, at the famous bakery, which was run by the most famous pastry maker: Jung Yong Hwa. I walked inside and was entoxicated with the most amazing smell there was. I was excited to see what kind of cake he would make for our wedding. A man walked out from the back room, I assumed it was Jung Yong Hwa.

He was wearing a brown coat on top of a white shirt. His hair was messy but he looked professional without even wearing his pastery outfit. He smiled when he spotted me. "You must be Mr. Kim Hyun Joong." I nodded, he extended his hand and I accepted it. "I'm Jung Yong Hwa. I will be the person who will make you your cake. I heard the bride won't be coming. Only you. " "Yes, she went to arrange the flowers for the big day." He nodded. He told me to follow him into his main office, there he showed me different types of cakes and asked me which I liked best.

      

The cake I choose I thought Shin Hye would truly like. Her personality had brought me to decide for that cake. I smiled. "Alright Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, your cake will be ready by your wedding. I will personaly take it there." "It would please me and my future wife if you stayed and celebrated the day with us." He smiled and nodded. "It would be an honor. But Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, I was wondering who your bride to be was." I smiled widely when I thought of her. "she is a famous model, whose dad is very widely known, it wouldn't shock me if you knew who I am speaking of. Her name is Park Shin Hye." The look Jung Yong Hwa had surprised me, he looked shocked but mad at the same time. "Her..." is the last words he said.