Dad

Lover's paradise

"FATHER!" That kept replaying in my mind. If my grandfather was his father.... than was he my father?? No! It couldn't be! My father was killed. Or was he? No my grandfather could not be as evil as to lie about my father. He couldn't do that to me. Nope.

"What did you tell him? That I was dead?!" The man stood up and grabbed my grandfather by the collar.

"That day, when you sent those man after me, I ran and I got away, I bet they didn't tell you that. I bet they told you that they killed me. Well dad, they didn't. I got away. You didn't succeed." 

He let go of my grandfather and headed my way.

"We need to talk.' He pulled my hand and led me outside, far away from my grandfather, who was on his knees. 

Once we were outside I looked at him. He looked like me, he really did. Was he really my dad? I thought he was dead. Right when I was going to speak a little boy ran to him.

"Grandpa! I saw mommy!!" He picked him up and looked at me.

"Hyun Joong, it's important we speak. And if we can talk in front of your wife, that would be better." I nodded. But I couldn't help but stare at the boy, he looked around seven years. He had black hair, and his smile reminded me of SoMin, who was he? 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATES

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!